An Amazing Idea That Helps Everyone Here

The only way I would justify ranking something in these broad categories like “Wealth” and “seduction” and “social dominance” would be on the cross-genre major programs. Mainly emperor, chosen, wanted, stark, ascended mogul, ascension, HOM, seductress, and Khan.

That’s IT. These would get a high level overview explaining approximately what they focus on, but then what would go into depth would be the specifics of the sub… light vs heavy… short term vs long term… internal vs manifestation, etc.

EOG, Mogul, Sex & Seduction, Elixir, Love Bomb, and almost all the other subs would fall PURELY into one category, and would get compared only to other subliminals within their category.

Mogul and EOG are both 5/5 wealth focused, aka pure wealth subliminals, but are COMPLETELY different in every way, and therefore if we designed a system that ranked eog and mogul both as 5/5 wealth, well, that would be a completely idiotic system that wouldn’t help anybody, which is why I am saying you’re making a strawman argument.

1 Like

I disagree. While people are discussing a system to differentiate between subliminals, it’s hard to deny that a person looking into subs for the first time would look at these as objective rankings of each sub, and will lead to those people attempting to ‘maximize’ their stats instead of picking the best sub for them.

Mogul being more focused on internalized results than RICH, by itself is a piece of vague and useless information.

It’s only useful when it’s given context, like in the product description.

Why would you have this outlying piece of useless information without context (chart), when you can get that information with context (product description)?

Fast acting is subjective to the individual.
Instant results? A week? A month? Fast acting relative to what?
How are you going to objectively chart that?

You also just completely ignored the ramifications of saying something like that…

“Fast Acting” is an extremely vague and subjective term to everyone, which means that everyone is going to have a different expectation of what constitutes as being “Fast Acting”.

It opens the door to where people can say things like:
“this sub is charted high in “Fast Acting” but my results are slow… what gives?”

If someone’s subconscious mind is buried in wealth limiting beliefs, then logically speaking, Mogul ZP might not be “fast acting” for them by any means.

Whether these subs are light or heavy, is another piece of vague and useless information (even moreso on ZP).

That’s not the ideal categorization that one would use when trying to implement handholding with stack creation, because the density/recon relationship is proven to be non-linear in some cases.

It doesn’t matter how light the sub is, if the area that it covers is problematic for you… you can get very heavy recon.

Attempting to paint objective traits on extremely subjective and personalized tools is very difficult.

Stack optimization to adjust recon requires introspection.

You have to look at things such as the subliminal’s specific targeted areas compared to the individual’s current state in those targeted areas.

The process is completely subjective, introspective and personal.

What exactly do you mean by maximum benefits?

Explain to me in detail the difference between benefits and maximum benefits, give me a concrete example of both and give me a list of factors that affect an individual’s capacity to get maximum benefits.

Why would you suggest a potential replacement of a person’s subs in the future without even knowing their future goals, let alone their current goals?

That objective pathway that you think exists when it comes to these subs, doesn’t exist.

You kind of just revealed that you subconsciously believe that there is some type of objective superiority between subliminals… because you used the term “upgrade”.

To upgrade is to make improvements to something or exchange it for a better version.
There are no upgrades when it comes these subs in relation to each other.

That idea of an upgrade is very comforting and attractive because it makes you feel like you chose the best perfect superior option and it gives a sense of linear progression, all very appealing to the min/maxing mindset… but unfortunately none of it is real, lol.

All this “if you want this, then pick this one” etc, is nothing more than handholding.
Don’t be so eager to handhold people, it’s not going to help them grow,

You need context from the individual and their real life goals.