Only love to you ofc no irony
I just liked to mention the obvious

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hdhxhxhhxjdjdj

1 Like

Habibi you are too funny

Good i like this thread…

Can’t wait to hear the further adventures of Alphamale when he lives Afghanistan and comes to america and lives the american dream like rvconsultant.

2 Likes

I have this quality of not intending to write detailed story in my journal.
But when I start to write my observations of how the sub works, I also write the story often.
I also have this quality on STARTING doing productive things on my own, like researching about sth(it’s mostly faded by the way), but when I start. I go long.

1 Like

I submitted 5 consecutive tickets, I hope I am sane.

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher
I hope writing your general daily thoughts could be possible in someone’s own thread, sth like a twitter acc.
In a sense this is going on on the forum, but what starts these (kinda) irrelevant discussion is the sub discussion in a way. But in emperor’s lounge even this is not the case. People can start nearly any topic out of the blue.
What I propose is allowing members to write their thought in their own threads like this one.
I see 2 benefits in this:

• expansion of forum potential
  • Getting a deeper understanding of members’ psyche by their actions(what they write for instinctively rising their status on the forum) rather talking about their daily stories PERCEIVED according to THEIR perception.
    What is better than developing communication skills with future big dogs pf the society? Having a coffee with saint and fire of course.

I noticed a fall in my intelligence, I am noticing a few mistakes in my last post, this can be because it’s end of the day, recon or both.

Another I have been noticing for a long time on ZP is that I guess there is a script telling me that reality is soo malleable. Like I literally see the walls and everything similar to the spoon :spoon: in the Matrix movie. Like it can be influenced.

1 Like

@Alphamale - everything and I repeat, EVERYTHING you are experiencing right now is reconciliation. You overloaded yourself with too many titles and are reaping the consequences.

When you come back to running subliminals after a few weeks, you should start with foundational subs and healing.

2 Likes

Alpha Male do use puzzles and stuff like rubic cube to enhance your ability to solve problems.

@RVconsultant a few years ago you recommended an app that you used to increase your intelligence that you can install on your smart phone. I am just listening back over your whatsapp voice messages from years ago :slight_smile: you never mentioned the name of the app.

I myself take a lot of guidance from the thread owners and allow them more freedom, especially in the journals sections. People can stay away from your journal if they want to. But I will still act on flags, so stay away from the touchy subjects, like race and religion.

However, we may have a way for you to be more capable of expressing yourself without ticking everybody off. Or so I’ve been told.

Unlike with this guy, our plan has a high chance of success.

Hold on right there! You were Whatsapping with him?!

I’d be interested in such an app as well. Sudoku is getting boring. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You just reminded me that sudoku is a real thing. I used to play it ALL THE TIME when I started QL in 2019. Then somehow, I got lost and started playing chess.

Why do you say that?

Bro I am talking about my intelligence fall because of recon or fatigue :neutral_face:

Dead ass, I saw what DarkPhilo said and I immediately realized that’s a good exercise/action-form for QL, for me.

1 Like

Do you recall a thread for brain games?

What do you guys think about elevate

1 Like

I think that I’ve been sorely neglecting my daily use of it and I don’t appreciate the Universe pressuring me.

Jokes aside, Elevate is phenomenal. I don’t know of anyone on here besides @BeautifulSoulGoddess that has mentioned it, though.

Is there one? :thinking: Am I even running QL?? My memory fails at the wrong times :rofl: there must be one.

1 Like

I need one elevate
Hahahahah see your notifications, maybe that could help

1 Like