Almost a year in SC

My name is Arturo and english is not my first language, so please be patience.

I have been listening to subliminals from 2019, but just in 2021, i started with Subliminal Club.

My first subliminal was AM, i began it in january and i am still listening to it in a custome.

My main goal is to accelerate my carreer that´s why i added PCC, RICH and QL. I have been listening to that stack, + Sex mastery, for almost 7 months with good results, since 3 month ago I have my boss´s job while she is in her maternity leave, that´s is really amazing if we take into account that i am one of the newest employees in my office. i have been there for 1 and 1/2 years

I will be in that job for another 3 months, and then, i want to continue growing in my profession.

i am 39 years old, and live in Colombia, South America,
rigth now i am listening two customes: one that i started in may with the following audios:

1. AM
  2. PCC.
  3. Sex Mastery
  4. Deus
  5. Alpha of Alphas
  6. Leader of Men
  7. Dominio
  8. Dragon´s Tongue
  9. Inner Voice
  10. Extreme exercise motivation
  11. Overcome premature ejaculation
  12. Ego Adsum
    13.Trascendental Connecction
    14.Stress Displacement
  13. Pragya
  14. Deep Sleep
  15. Information Realeser
  16. Sacred Words
  17. Sultan
  18. Fat Burn

And the second one that began on august 4th:

1. Quantum Limitless ST3 Q Core
    2.Natural Winner
  2. Heartsong Q Core (i added this one beacuse i am going to get married next year)
  3. Direct Influencing Aura,
  4. Machine: Rest
  5. Mosaic
  6. Machine Action
  7. Unlimiter
  8. Omnidimensional
  9. Paragon Complete Ultima Core
  10. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
  11. Februus
  12. Facial Morphing
  13. Male Enhancement
  14. APS: Torso
  15. Physicality Shifter -Sexiness,
    17.APS: Arms
  16. Sanguine
  17. Carpe Diem Ascended
  18. Torchbearer

I want to start with this journal beacause i have improved a lot in almost all areas of my life, i am more confidence now, next year i will get married (i met my future wife one month before covid 19 came to my country, in march 2020) and i am quite happy with my incomes. But without a journal sometimes i am not aware of my progress.

I experimented a hard reconciliation just once and i overpassed it with a one week washout, that´s why i can listening my two customed stacks without any issues and they work for me, i just listening one bucle of each one every other day, my plan is to stick to them for at least one year each or until i get a new job.

To summarize my results, i would say that all audios are incredibles and have worked good for me except for extreme exercise motivation and overcome preamature ejaculation, i still have issues in those areas.

About Today: i am feeling very unproductive, i am procrastinating a lot, but i am still confidence, and my ansiety levels have decreased. I used to have social phobia when i was in the university, but with subliminals i can say i overcame it.

I will try to post at least once per week

Thanks

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have german roots?

Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you decided to journal.

Great job and welcome. I like that you stick to the same subs for a long time. I wonder why you choose QL St3 and not ST4? When I saw your nickname I first thought that you are from Germany, you got me :wink:

Thank you very much, my fisrt name is germán is a common name in spanish, i don´t have any german roots, my father´s name is german as well, Lol

3 Likes

thank you very much

Thanks, when i added QL st4 i had reconciliation, i assume that stage 4 is too much, that´s why i decided to keep with QLst3 and then added it to my second customed stack, i felt really focused at work in that stage

1 Like

More rest days and sleep might help with this.

What is your listening schedule for the next 8 days?

Is there anything we might be able to help with, or give you ideas about?

hello, i am going to keep my routine, 1 loop of each audio every other day. in my resting days i usually listening to Sanguine Ultima or sometimes Diamond

You’re going through reconciliation. You might want to take a few days off the sub. Maybe a week. I went through that as well.

1 Like

I dont know how to post without answering a question lol
I want to say that weekend was fantastic, i expent my time with my family, my parents live in another city and came to visit us.
i felt complety free to be myself, i think “Unlimiter” and Februs are working pretty well, my stress levels have diminished a lot.

Last friday i had an argument with my girlfriend but I could solve it like a professional, i felt very wise and mature. I told her that we need to express our feellings an tell each other if something is bothering us.

In my job i feel a change, less stress and anxiety and more confidence. I dont have the urge of being working everytime, maybe is the rest machine

Last week i started using lifecharger (beast unleashed) and it is great for exercise motivation, i worked out 4 days last week, and started yesterday again. Tonight i plan to do some exercise again, i notice that i can do harder levels in my exercise apps now.

4 Likes

Very interesting customs especially because they have a variety of modules in each. Not exactly focused on one goal per custom but it still worked for you because of consistent use I guess.

Congrats on the awesome results.

thank you very much

1 Like

hello again, i had a wonderful weekend, me and my girlfriend were invited by some friends to spend the day with them and with their two little children, and then also another friend came up. I spent some time playing with the kids.

I listened to true social 1 hour before, it is amazing the way that audio works, i was completely in control of my self, funny and confidence.

I did something that is very unsual for me, we were in a social club and just in front of us there were a kind of social meeting, they had a wedding cake but it was not a wedding, we wanted to know what they were doing so i noticed that there was a little girl with the same age of my friend´s daugther, so i decided to go an introduced my self in the party with the excuse that the little girls could play together, with that excuse i was able to got the information that we were looking for to understand what was going on, lol. It was just a family tradition that the two families and some friends eat cake some time before the real party, and also the bride wears the wedding dress.
Before using the audios I would not have been able to do something like that, I would have been very ashamed

I noticed that my old friends envy me in some way and saw some behaviors that i couldn´t see before it is like if there is a kind of competition among us. My girlfriend noticed it as well.

On the other hand, i have been dreaming about girls that i used to phisically desired in the past, the first dream was about my ex girlfriend, and in it we had hard sex.
the second one was about another girl, that I met at school i think we used to like each other but we never had anything.

and the last one was last night, about one of my sister’s friends, when we were children we lived in the same neigthborhood. The two last dreams were not sexual dreams, there were some kisses and different situations but not sex.

I used diamond yesterday in my resting day and all i can say is it worked perfect, i think i had my best performance with my girlfriend ever, I am very happy.

4 Likes

hello again, good news i achieved my main goal and got the promotion in my job, i got married 15 days ago, so i am making some changes in my customes, i deleted quantum limitless, paragon and sanguine and added spartan in order to do more exercise and God Like Maculinity and i love the results.
I am listening to diamond zp once a week, i can handle it without reconciliation. I think ZP is awsome, my wife is very happy with my new skills hehe.

9 Likes

Congratulations on your great developments!

Keep on thriving.

3 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Spartan makes me do exercise every day that was the reason to add it to my stack, and it is working just perfect, i am impressed, because today i had a lot of work to do and i didnt imagine that after of this heavy day i Would work out. Thanks SC

2 Likes