All q: khan | emperor | primal | sm | libertine

totally get that.
So is the mix of Khan and Emperor evening out to give the best of both worlds or are you willing to take the hit in the absolute chill of Khan and drive of Emperor for a modification that still fits your needs?

Haha, not yet. I’m hoping for Primal to improve the chill level I get from Khan/Emp. It’s all theoretical, we’ll see how it pans out…

1 Like

You may just capture the best of it all, looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Quick update: I decided to give Stark a shot in the end.
I’m tempted to combine Stark with Khan, but I’ll try a Stark-Primal combination, with Commander as masculinity support.
I have 1 week of this stack now and I’m starting to notice that with writing communication is more logical, structured. Sexually I don’t think about it anymore, I just do stuff. I like it.
Mood is ok, but definitely not as cheerful as with my custom Alpha 3.0.

We’ll see where this goes, I have a first milestone to check if I want to continue on February 1st; my biggest fear with this stack is not keeping up with my fitness schedule (2 trainings a day).

2 Likes

So I’ve run the stack for 14 days: Stark + PS, but decided I’ll go for the next month on a Khan ST4 + QL ST4. It’s been a while since I’ve run Khan without Emperor, so I want to revisit that. I’ll revisit March first if moving forward it’s khan or stark.

A couple of thoughts about Stark + PS:

1. I usually swear a lot, literally no limit, except my parents. With women in my life swearing in a playful way is part of who I am and they usually love it. I they don’t I just give them the finger and move on. With Stark+PS I saw that changing, playing attention to words I choose, avoid swear words. Different, but I liked it as well. Felt more like a good boy, than the usual renegade. I did not like this feeling so much.

2. Much more attention to style and how I dress. In 99% of cases only use 2 wardrobes: tracksuit or suit and white/black shirt (identical suits, identical shirts etc). With this stack I did bought a couple of fancier snickers, thought about wearing jeans etc. Don’t like it, I prefer to keep this as simple as possible, no complications.

3. The most important one: easy to talk to anyone. I did caught myself trying to choose my words, so I increase my chances of being liked, WITHOUT CARING IF I’M ACUALLY LIKED. It was different, I kind of liked it.

4. I felt more human, more vulnerable. I wanted to help people more, I gave some money to a guy with family in the mall because he was dressed with clothes 3-4 size bigger. Loved this one.

4 Likes

can u please give some examples and highlight your experience regarding this?

thank you for your documentation btw

Excited to see your insights when you’re back on Khan ST4!

I hope it was helpful.
First thing that you need to keep in mind is that women are under lockdown also.
I don’t think Tinder is the ideal way to meet people, but under these circumstances - what’s the alternative?
So I started to use Tinder as a long term solution:

1. I like everyone and filter the matches after to save some time
  2. Extended range, so whenever I go into another city - I always have a couple of girls connected. I saw there is a new feature, where you actually plan a trip or something, but didn’t look into it yet

Literally the one thing that you need to do on Tinder is not be desperate. Don’t go super sexual from the beginning. but compliment the shit out of her. Tell her she’s a bitch when she’s being a bitch. I actually met super interesting women, I was surprised to be honest.

Also, I did some coaching with a couple of girls in the past and I keep in touch with them and some of their friends. They are all complaining that they don’t have a guy to fuck them regularly. Not having the “I’m gonna go out with my friends this weekend” alternative is just increasing that need.

1 Like

Not gonna happen soon heh. I started an Emperor based stack, since we’re back under strict lockdown in my city again…

What are you running with Emperor QV2?

Almost pure Emp, just some SM on the side to keep my willy happy.

1 Like

@lovage

How have the past 3 days been for you?