All members: PLEASE READ

alright I’ll see, if anyone has different opinions please do sure

bro listen as much as you can, who care about reconciliation that means it working
sure u will feed bad but it won’t kill you, you should welcome it all, its change
its bringing u closer to your goal
face it and work with it and it will cleared fast all the fears, irritation, tiredness
when it comes you have to go toward it and you will face ur demons and transforms big changes inside you

1 Like

I agree embrace reconciliation but make sure your not stonewalling

1 Like

Hey saint,
As a respond to all of your announcement, yes you are right and thanks for the services and products you provide us with.
Today I bought my first products and wrote my first jour al, since I experienced changes.
All the best

2 Likes

Which sub is that ?

There is no subliminal called MOAB.

It’s an abbreviation, stands for Mother of All Bombs (among other things). :slightly_smiling_face:

I could have called it Tsar Bomba, but that would have been excessive.

I keep nagging Saint to write a sub that won’t leave any lasting damage but will definitely take me out of rotation for at least a day. The kind of sub that would knock out the world’s most mentally resilient person. For a doubter, having an hour of calmly listening to water result in 23 hours of bed rest is usually enough proof to create a believer. And once a believer, normal subs would naturally work better since the listener no longer resists the idea.

I keep forgetting the subliminals are made for human beings. They may not have the same effect on me.

1 Like

MOAB=Mother of All Bombs

1 Like

What he said. :wink:

PS StateOfBeing was correct. It was a fictional subliminal, poking fun at how everything sounds cooler with a codename.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher that sounds like a hypothetical DR U with ZP tech, name and voice embed and every other tech upgrade that is planned combined.

If only I felt it was safe to share the effects ZP has been having on me…

I told Saint it doesn’t even have to do anything productive. A sub which makes me feel something I would never otherwise do, like having just completed a marathon on nothing but a six pack of beer. That would be enough proof of external influence I think. :slightly_smiling_face:

But I suppose your idea has merit. Too bad they haven’t invented the computer which can compile it yet.

1 Like