Alcohol and subs

How much does alcohol effect the subs?

1 Like

I think it makes subs more effective, because the conscious is less receptive. Just an opinion that popped up while reading your query.

In yoga and many mental disciplines including meditation it is believed that as long as we are anchored to a physical body, this body’s health affects the reach of our mind. The healthier the body, the deeper/further/higher you can go.

So I’d say that even though alcohol may “relax” your conscious mind, it is also a diuretic, forcing the kidneys into dehydrating the body and making it less effective. That’s not good. Neither is anything bad to the kidneys, since they are considered one of the most important organs of the body in Eastern medicine and energy philosophies.

So I’d say to stick to the general recommendation of taking it in moderation and drinking plenty of water (drinking enough water with your alcohol may prevent the hangover), in which case it won’t affect subs either way I expect.

When taken in excess, it’ll probably cause your subconscious to be far too busy keeping your body operating to be able to focus on the subs.

2 Likes

I was drinking a Guinness last night and I was just curious :grin:. Thanks for the input guys.

After one bottle of vodka listening to Sex Mastery v2…i saw her standing in front of me.
The rest is history.

For me it worked! :wink:

4 Likes

Until he woke up in the morning and found himself wishing Jigsaw had left him a saw so he could take his arm off rather than wake her. Hindsight is 20/20. That was some strong vodka.

I did an image search for “ugliest woman” so I could paste the after-picture here, but the results were so horrific I wouldn’t do that to my worst enemy. Some things you cannot unsee, like the ugliest woman search or two girls and one cup.

4 Likes

Thank god halloween is over :grin:

1 Like

I’d like to revisit this. Alcohol, weed, and other substances undoubtedbly effects brain processing, correct? This leads me to believe that alcohol and other things would negatively effect both the processing and execution of subliminals. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

I think small amounts are ok but if you’re extremely intoxicated then it probably makes the subliminal work less effectively

I don’t like to get drunk anymore and will only take one or two shots when I’m out with others that are drinking.

If I’m on my own sometimes I’ll take less than 1/5th of a shot after eating just to “microdose” alcohol.

I prefer this over getting shitfaced

1 Like