Alchemist ST1 and Khan ST1

Hey guys, I’m wondering if anyone can comment on how ST1 compares between Alchemist and Khan. I own Khan ST1 myself and I have read several other users’ experience with Total Breakdown. I don’t have Alchemist and I assume all the Alchemist ST1 reviews are over on the private forum, so I hope someone who has both can clarify how the two subs feel different.

Alchemist ST1 says “purify your negative thoughts and beliefs” which is what I would imagine also comes from Khan ST1 “takes you through your trauma and helps you heal them.”

Alchemist references removing energy blockages and negative energy, so how does that compare with Khan’s references to removing trauma and negative programming (which I imagine would be a large source of negative energy.)

Both Khan and Alchemist mention manifestation, but based on the descriptions it seems Alchemist has attracting positive things in ST1 whereas Khan waits until ST4 to introduce it.

Hope someone can enlighten me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No takers? I guess everyone who has Alchemist must be off in their own private forum :wink:

2 Likes

I think it is more likely that everyone who has Alchemist has not listened long enough to be able to tell you anything useful. It still has that new MP3 smell.

3 Likes

Fair enough, I’m just as interested in preliminary results. Several people have commented on irritability and tiredness in just the first few days of Khan ST1. I’ll be interested if that is consistent with Alchemist.

Since I can’t see any Alchemist journals, I’ll just have to wait for them to share over yonder.

3 Likes

Any answers on this?

1 Like

Let me tag those I know who are running Alchemist.

@Brandon, @Matt, @Leandros

Could you guys (or anyone who have run Alchemist ST1 and preferably Khan ST1 too) answer the following question:

I’m sure the sales description describes something else but this is kind of how it worked for me.

Alchemist Stage 1 removes everything stopping you spiritually and energetically. It opens your mind up to the ‘impossible’ in regards to your spiritual teaching. Mine specifically being manifestation and making you believe further out. It opens you up to new information and removes energetic blocks stopping you.

Khan Stage 1 seems to remove anything stopping you from being the man (or woman) you want to be in regards to masculinity/business and whatever else relating to that. It does remove trauma and negative programming but more so towards the goal of become the ultimate alpha male whereas Alchemist allows you to become an alpha alchemist.

They work on similar things that can overlap but ultimately have different goals.

When I did Khan Stage 1 it was opening me up to becoming an alpha male. However I have to agree with @friday from reading his journal yesterday, you have to be in a certain place and expertise to use Khan stages. You should already be somewhat an alpha male before using it - basically having the foundation. I went through major recon with Khan because it was far out of my reality. Stage 2 was a killer.

3 Likes