Alchemist and Minds Eye. Good combo?

I´m running a stack of RegenQ, ElixirU, Minds EyeQ and DreamsU that I´m happy with.
In a month or so I´m planning to switch to Alchemist in favor of the current stack.

I want to derive as much benefits as possible from the Alchemist-program but at the same time I really like what I get from Minds Eye. I also think the goals of the programs align well.

Will keeping ME dilute the results from Alchemist?

1 Like

Hmmm i would like to think the they will bring out the manifestation abilities even more, so once you use any visualization techniques it might happen even faster than just using alchemist or minds eye alone

4 Likes

Yes! And I sense that ME can support alot of spiritual practices.
I guess I will find out!
Thanks!

3 Likes

Those are two of my three cores for my second custom. They should mesh perfectly.

There’s a post somewhere saying ME helps with the pineal gland.

3 Likes

I read that too somewhere. That it help decalcify it. Very important!
Have you run the Alchemist program?

2 Likes

I have briefly ran Alchemist in stints but nothing extensive or consistent

1 Like

I’m running them together now, and they definitely do interact and support one another.

4 Likes

Great news!
I will run this combo when I´m finished with Dragon Reborn.

I also found that ME work great with DreamsU.

2 Likes

I’ll be running this in about a day time, what benefits have you found?

I ran it only for 5 days or so, but I had a hyper-realistic sexdream and a lucid dream in that time.
I will continue with it when I´m on Alchemist later on. Doing Dragon Reborn now.

2 Likes

Great combo

Depends what you mean by dilute and depends on you - may take longer to see results esp if you dont believe with certainty that you would get results. May want to start with one later add the other in that case.

It is actually very good combo from what I see. IF you use visualisation techniques or anything that has anything to do with visualisation, of course :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey.

I would be grateful if you could describe briskly your experiences with the combo Alchemist and Mind’s Eye, please. I’m starting to run Alchemist myself next month and I’m very interested in visualization, which Mind’s Eye supports, of course, as a powerful tool of inner transformation. Here’s what inspired me to do a small investigation on the matter:

Thank you in advance, @Malkuth

2 Likes

Hi @Sub.Zero.

My Mind’s Eye journey has not been so much about visual imagery, or the specifically visual variety of imaginal practice.

For decades, I found visual imagery to be tenuous and elusive to access. There have been some isolated moments when I’ve had extremely vivid and clear imagery. That’s probably 1-2% of the time. In most other moments, it’s fleeting and not particularly subject to my easy control.

That was part of what initially drew me to Mind’s Eye: Seeing how far I might come with intentional, specifically visual, imagination. I knew how hard it had been for me in the past though, so I always had a pretty experimental and open-ended attitude to it.

At the same time, though, precisely due to how tenuous visualization has been for me throughout life, I have evolved other meaningful and (personally) rewarding orientations to contemplation and practice. Those have been alive and continue to grow, develop, and bear their own fruits.

Not surprisingly then, I guess, my Mind’s Eye experience has supported some amount of development in visual imagery, but most of its yield has been in the parts of inner experiencing that come more naturally to me. (That turns out to be pretty close to what is written in the product description.)

So, with that preamble aside:

The primary development I’ve observed has been an increased ease to internal engagement.

More so than a particular sensory modality (i.e., visual, auditory, somatosensory, etc.), I think I experience my contemplative practices largely in terms of a ‘pure’ Witnessing kind of mode. (I put ‘pure’ in quotes, because I don’t intend it to mean highly refined, advanced, or developed; but more just that it seems to be a dominant mode of perceiving that is not that mixed together with other types of sensory impressions. They’re in there, I’m sure. But I’m not so aware of them. The easiest thing to be aware of is a kind of sense of ‘knowing’.)

Not sure how effectively that above paragraph conveyed my experience. The point of all of this is, though, that I feel that Mind’s Eye has nurtured and strengthened that. There has been a deepening and facilitation of this Pure Knowing mode of attention/cognition.

On a more logistical level, I started with Mind’s Eye Terminus2 first for about 6-7 weeks, and then added in Alchemist. With Mind’s Eye Terminus2, I’ve run it every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, combined with a meditation session, since 24 May 2020. So that’s 3 times a week since then. And with Alchemist, I started Stage 1 on July 11 2020. I play standard Q build, also on a Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday schedule. I play 2-3 loops each time. And I spend 3 months on each stage.

What I found really interesting and cool was that, after I had started playing Alchemist for a while (possibly after I’d reached Stage 2, mid-October, but maybe a bit before), I noticed a shift specifically occurring in my Mind’s Eye meditation sessions. For contrast, I’ll share that I also do a subliminal-paired meditation on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As well as a subliminal-free meditation on Sunday. So you can see that I have my own informal little controlled experimental trial going here with 3 contrasting conditions: no sub meditation, sub A meditation, and sub B meditation.

The amazing part was that after running Alchemist for some time, it was specifically the Mind’s Eye meditation sessions that showed this marked shift towards ease and flowing quality. The other meditations were great too, but they just felt qualitatively different. It was an easy way for me to clearly observe that there was something special about the interaction of this specific combination of Alchemist and Mind’s Eye. It’s now 28 January, and I’m almost 3 weeks into Alchemist Stage 3. That effect on my Mind’s Eye meditations has continued to manifest.

I don’t have a specific goal for it per se. I’m here for the experience. We’ll see where it goes and how it grows.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for your insights.

2 Likes

Oh wow I need ME then of that’s the case

1 Like