[Advice Needed] [Custom Sub] God of Math

I read this comment by @praisetheurdtree yesterday, which really struck a chord with me:

And I definitely see Stark as my main core for my teaching custom. But maybe it would also work for my Math custom, instead of Emperor. By having Emperor in my “God of Math” custom, my goal is to have unshakable confidence in my abilities and a strong will to succeed in math at the highest levels.

I would say drive, rather than motivation.

But, I don’t know, maybe Stark is the way to go? :thinking:

What do you think @Malkuth , @Sage_Ninjistic , @Simon , I’m throwing also @SaintSovereign because he’s the master of all things! :smiley:

2 Likes

Stark makes sense in either application, but I’m not confident that one can have 2 customs with the same core in a stack together. I’m sure someone else will know.

I hope I read that correctly.

Perhaps you can go with your teaching custom idea and run either Emperor, or Quantum Limitless/Limitless ZP from the Main Store as an additional stack title.

If you’re set on two customs, unless you’re planning on creating an Arithmetic Empire, consider Ascension or CHOSEN for the math custom, with more emphasis on the former. Ascension is the title for inner drive, goals and ambitions… Or at least, it was. I’m not sure what’s changed with Zero Point in the regard :slight_smile:

Quantum Limitless ST3 x Ascension ZP Cores, for example.

2 Likes

ST3? Focus – that’s interesting

You make a good point. Basically, it is a “mastery” custom. So I’m questioning the fact that putting Emperor in it, with all the wealth scripting, would in fact dilute the whole thing – and for Stark having too much overlap.

I’m considering buying Stark as a standalone module and instead put QL2, QL3, and QL4 in the God of Math custom. I think @friday has good experience with QL?

Hi @Tarmicle. I saw my teaching custom and thread were linked here. I haven’t read the entire thread, but, if you don’t mind, I will give you my two cents. The three most important attributes of a good teacher are (1) ability to connect to students, (2) ability to clearly communicate - both expectations and ideas, and (3) content knowledge. The custom I built addresses all of these key attributes.

If you are strong in these areas, you will form strong bonds with your students and your students will excel. You will command respect from your students, fellow teachers, and school administration.

Of course, do what works best for you!

1 Like

Hi @Sinusoid – love your profile picture! :slight_smile:

Thank you for stopping by. Yes, your thread was invaluable. I agree on having those 3 core capabilities of teaching. I will definitely consider the modules you selected for my math teaching custom.

1 Like

I think this might be the final list of modules for God of Math:

• Quantum Limitless ST4 Core
  • Virtuoso di Matematica
  • Science Adept
  • The Lines
  • The Streams
  • The Single Point
  • I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  • Trailblazer
  • Wisdom Personified
  • Informaticon
  • Information Releaser
  • RAIKOV
  • Limit Destroyer Core
  • Atman
  • I AM
  • Unlimiter
  • ARES
  • FEBRUUS
  • Mountain Breaker
  • Carpe Diem Ascended

I decided to let go of Emperor/Stark and make this a pure cognitive custom. I really wanted to add Intuition Enhancer, but I maxed out my available slots. I just couldn’t figure out which one I could replace in favor of it, for the love of me.

1 Like

I think that custom is strong on math skills, learning and mastering math, and explaining complex concepts to others. It doesn’t address classroom skills like commanding a classroom, building relationships, promoting engagement, promoting independence, providing the right balance of discipline and support, etc.

If your goal is focused on building your math knowledge base, it looks good. If your goal is to excel as a teacher as well, then I would swap out some modules.

Of course, it’s all up to you.

1 Like

I think the original idea was not to directly be a classroom teacher, but to build a company and business that promotes math learning and education to children.

2 Likes

The idea is to build a new custom in the future that is focused on the qualities you mentioned. :slight_smile:

That is exactly right. Thanks @Malkuth I’m so happy the message resonated with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes