[ADVANCED] The Superior Invictus

Woke up today to this OST playing inside my head

I’m on a washout by the way, third day today.

2 Likes

I didn’t really realize how hot and sexy I really was until today.

I wore a suit to work instead of the national dress (search the qatari man to see what I mean, that’s what I normally wear at work), and the amount of compliments and girls just standing still is way too high :rofl:

Even the guys couldn’t stop it.

I was actually counting the compliments and in the last 3 hours, I’ve gotten complimented 17 times.

Anyways, i was done with my washout yesterday and im still on Stark + Emperor, planning to add Mind’s eye from tomorrow.

I held a meeting today as well, with 3 different department heads, and my boss was like “it’s barely your third week here, and you’re already acting more responsible than some of the heads of departments here”, now that’s what I love to hear :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

Note: the reason for removing EF and not making my custom now is all due to Ramadan starting next week, as I don’t feel like I could handle the energy requirements for everything (plus emperor builds muscle just fine :wink:), but I will order the custom during the last few days of Ramadan, as that would help me evaluate the custom better.

P.S. Not gonna give too many details since many things are confidential, however, ya boi is gonna be working on the 2022 World Cup starting next week :stuck_out_tongue:
Not the project leader, however, I’ll see if I can delegate myself to be the leader of the event’s team (organizing and everything).

I don’t know why people complain about work so much, while I’m here feeling better with the ego boost from my bosses than from the chicks I attracted on WANTED smh :man_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

Congratulations :+1:

1 Like

Pretty sure you’ll be able to charm your way right into that leadership position without much effort.

1 Like

And today I’ve already taken my first sick leave :joy:

Though my work mate (I mentioned before how both of us basically do 90% of the same things, just different languages) called me and said that everything at work is moving slowly, and apparently he said that in less than 3 weeks, I’ve completely changed the work flow with my presence, that they’re having a tough time adjusting just because I didn’t go today.

Will have to see on Sunday how big the impact of my absence was :eyes:, but it’s weird how even though I texted both of my bosses that I would love to finish some work from home, they still told me to use the day to rest instead :thinking:
But then again, both of them are really sweet if I’m honest, because they’ve even helped me with an issue I used to have, which was basically when sometimes I’d purposely hold back to not outshine others, and they helped me let go of that fear of “others being intimidated/jealous”, which was the reason I haven’t held back so far and even have this burning fire to do some work today as well.

5 Likes

@Seeker
Sorry to disturb you man, but if you don’t mind, can you link me to the post about repeating modules in more than one custom?

Let’s see

Can anyone here guess my current stack :eyes:?

And yes, it was changed from what I said the other day in the Mind’s eye thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Ascension chamber 7x

1 Like

Mind’s Eye + Inner Circle + Emperor Fitness + Ascension Chamber???

1 Like

You see, I would like to, but I have a life now :cry:

That’s a nice stack, but nah :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give y’all a hint: Aesthetics.

arent you acting… mysterious… trying to build intrigue… hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Yo guys

I would love your inputs here:

So I decided that I will start learning more about what it really means to have Power.

you see, I’ve been wanting to become powerful and all, but like, what even is power?
what defines it?
why do I want it?
Am I being insecure to the point of desperately craving power?

these are just some questions that need to be answered.

as for my current stack:

• Stark; next month will be meeting another celebrity, but it’s confidential this time :stuck_out_tongue:

• EF st3; I wanted to drop some body fat percentage, but I’d rather just lower it by building more muscle :sunglasses:

• this one is gonna be kept a mystery :wink:

2 Likes

Margot Robbie, Saad Lamjarred?

1 Like

hahahaha can’t say :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You do not need to say, just write it :).

2 Likes

So some of you wanted to know about the manifestation boost during Ramadan right? (@Dark)

Well guys… these days I don’t even feel the need to run subs as much.

The mere thought about a stack (or a single sub) causes the sub(s)’s results to show up, without even running it.

What do I mean?
So the other day I was trying to mess around here when I asked you all to guess my stack, and @TheDerpinator was hinting at the fact that I was running WANTED (I was doing stark and EF4), but then I added Chosen to confirm if I wanted Stark + Chosen as my cores, however, today I changed it to stark + WANTED in my notes (where I make drafts for the custom I wanna make), and even though i haven’t run WANTED in quite some time, I had more opportunity to elope with chicks when I went to get food earlier (one of them straight up asked if I was single, so I reminded her that it was Ramadan), though the coquettish behavior is coming out strong today, without a single loop so far.

My conclusion?
I don’t need to listen to loops anymore, as the scripts seems to have been permanently settled in both my conscious and the subconscious mind, meaning I could stay from subs for a few days, and still have enough productivity/results from the subs I’ve already run for some time.

3 Likes

Bravo! That is something I look forward to doing myself one day.

1 Like

I noticed something similar a day or two ago. Like the more I run a program the more I become it and I’ve also been feeling like running ZP’s less than usual. Seems the ZP build-up effect gets larger over time.

I started noticing a few weeks back actually that it seems you can activate a ZP title on-demand once your being has reached a certain level of synchronicity with the script. These things are like mental infinity stones. Makes me even more excited to purchase and run my custom within the next month.

2 Likes