[ADVANCED] The Superior Invictus

Working on the monsters even as I text!:+1::pray:

1 Like

Just like I needed a reminder like this, maybe you do too:

2 Likes

Love the new profile image. Cool nix between Illuminati and Tony Stark/Iron Man

1 Like

search about it, it’s from the Legend of Zelda game series, called the “Crest of the Sheikah”.

there’s a lesson there :wink:

What is the purpose of my life?

A question with a hundred answers, but none of them can really be considered as the “one true” answer.

we often chase so many things in our lives, whether it’s wealth, women, looks, fame and/or recognition, but why do we?
is it really us who want those things? or are we just the crystallization of society’s constant programming, that has been filling us with “meaningless” desires? Or are we chasing them simply as coping mechanism(s) for traumas we couldn’t heal?

we get so lost in our “goals” and “desires”, especially when society glorifies the “grindset mindset” attitude, that we just lose ourselves at the smallest of “setbacks”, but why?
why do we have to constantly push ourselves so much, to achieve things, that we might not even want?

this is not an attack on anyone, neither is it meant to make you feel bad, but have you ever considered, that maybe, just maybe, you work for people you don’t like, to make money you don’t need, to buy things you don’t want, to impress people you don’t like?

think back to your life as a child, can you remember it?
can you remember the time you did something “dangerous” due to your curiosity, ended up injured, but had the most fun in your life?
can you remember the time you would play outside for ages, run inside your house while breathing really heavy, but with a big smile on your face, and drink cold water, then go back outside as soon as you’re done, all because of the immense amount of fun and enjoyment you were having?

when did we lose that “enjoyment” and “curiosity”? why did we lose them?

so many questions, but no “real and true” answers.

live a little.

10 Likes

Some of us still got it :innocent:

Brilliant post!

2 Likes

At least with me, It began once I started school then the programming really started. Now, through Sub Club, I am beginning to uncross my wires.

1 Like

To be a person you are proud of, feels far better than any recognition and/or fame that you would get from doing something.

A new journey starts from here, and the main sub for my “outer reality” will now be Emperor: House of Medici.

Why not Stark? I value deeper bonds, with my family, friends, girlfriend and those I meet, and I want to deepen them as I take care of myself and my work, but also to give back and support them with their endeavors in life.

@Billions I remember you recommended HoM to me more than once, and I never liked that idea, but now it seems that my intuition is saying that it’s what I need to run, so I guess I owe you an apology for disregarding your recommendation before.

3 Likes

Funny you should say this. Recently had the same realization.

Live a little.

But I personally incorporated it this way: balance.

All things in moderation.

Have goals, improve your life, even want money or a cool car, but don’t exhaust yourself in the process.

Toxic hustle doesn’t help.

I see life on earth as a vacation for our soul.

We can have all the experiences earth offers, but we should also make use of this life to learn something.

At least that works for me.

5 Likes

With subclub zp tech
More than ever
At some point

I think we’ll all end up as Übermensch

1 Like

The idea is to first accept that you don’t need to be confined by the chains of “society”, challenge them if you must to truly “liberate” yourself, while enjoying what is there for you to enjoy.

Losing yourself while chasing something is the exact reason for why you can’t “live a little” at times, because in the society we’re in, everyone envies someone for what they have, forgetting that their path and gifts are also of high value, if not to others then at least to themselves.

That’s what it means to live a little.

3 Likes

What does it even mean to “end up as an Übermensch“?

Being an “Übermensch” is more of a constant state of being, rather than a definite one.

The idea behind the Übermensch is far simpler to execute and “embody” than most realize, because it simply means to live life according to your own ideals, without envy and jealousy, with full acceptance of all your achievements and failures, while being at complete bliss within yourself.

It is easier said than done, as it’s our “human” nature to envy those above us, whether in terms of wealth, fame, success, knowledge, or any other “passion” we have, but we can overcome such feelings, by reminding ourselves that true bliss is in the ignorance of those feelings, and to be concerned with one thing alone: yourself.

And who’s to say that many of us aren’t what Nietzsche described an Übermensch would be like?
Many of us have the ability to overcome our primal instincts that lead to such feelings of envy, jealousy and shame, that prevent us from liberating ourselves from the confines of those “lowly emotions”, so master them, and set yourself free, and become the superman you wish to be :wink:.

3 Likes

What you said above exactly :point_up:t2: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Also remember what Nietzsche said about the Abyss that inevitably comes by becoming the Übermensch.

“If you stare into the Abyss for too long, it might stare back into you.”

It’s a dangerous path to tread!
You are basically a psychopath and sociopath not adhering to any societal standards. This HAS implications. Even if it’s just the people around you.

Still, escaping the Matrix is a necessity these days for happiness. But Nietzsche’s work was very heavy and powerful.

4 Likes

Conversely, one can also say that embedding yourself as far down the Matrix as possible would be the easiest path towards “happiness”, just as long as you’re not aware of what exists on the other side.

Perhaps the greatest philosopher that ever was. I remember one quote from Thus Spake Zarathustra (where the Ubermunsch concept is expanded upon the most) that I think embodies the concept of the ubermunsch more than any other.

After leaving a town, with his disciples following him Zarathustra (the quote unquote ‘ubermunsch’) says: "I now go alone, my disciples! You too go now, alone! Thus I want it. I advise you: depart from me, and guard yourselves against Zarathustra! And better still: be ashamed of him! Perhaps he has deceived you.”

I think that statement stresses the importance of guarding the relationship with the self more than any other.

4 Likes

Societies was created by Übermensch
Let us become Übermensch

Such is the essence of creation

I love the constructive debate I installed sorry not so sorry for your journal Invictus lmao
Your fault, you’d be less a man you wouldn’t attract this :crazy_face:

3 Likes

And that’s why you don’t just stop at one type of “self realization” philosophy, you learn more about those who came after and expanded on it.
To internalize and fully embody the “Übermensch”, we all need to remember that it won’t happen until we have also made peace with our Shadow, or else, as you mentioned, the abyss would stare back, more than one would want, or can handle.

And that’s the thing, it’s not a wrong thing to stay ignorant, I mean, Nietzsche was even the first person (if I’m not wrong) to say that “ignorance was bliss”, but more often than not, that statement gets misunderstood.

There’s happiness and then there’s “contentment”, what you described leans more towards the latter, as you’re purposely trying to stay “ignorant” to the bigger truth and your own potential.

Can you be happy like that? Sure.
Would you reach your full potential as a human that way? I doubt it.

I agree with what your understanding, as many don’t really understand that the idea of being an “Übermensch” does not mean that the person will be a humble, loving, role-model like person for anyone, it’s quite the opposite actually.

A person walking on the path of “self realization” in Nietzsche’s vision, is going to face many of their beliefs getting shattered, and have their understanding of morals and ideals change quite a bit. A person like that is no Saint, but that’s the thing, you’re not on the path to become one.

Debates cause growth in understanding and learning, and we are people with open minds, with the ability to think in ways that aren’t necessarily “traditional” for us, hence why this “conversation” has been going good.
But if you add someone like Madara here, you’ll see how this “constructive debate” would easily get “messy”, due to the nature of his closed mind (it’s at times like these that I’m glad he has me on his ignore list :joy:).

4 Likes

Wise advice. You can count me in.:100::heart::+1:

1 Like

Hey y’all

Been a hot minute since I posted here, but don’t worry, all is well in life, just been busy as I recently finished with an event, and already have 2 more lined up (one is for 3 days starting next Tuesday, while the other starts on the Monday after that for 5), but I’ll be starting a new journal very soon, so keep on a lookout for that (I’ll probably link it here), but till then, here’s a sneak peek:

9 Likes

boo

:wink:

1 Like