Additions to my stack

What’s up,

Looks busy here,

I am running Emperor and Wanted right now. I’m debating if I should go further into fitness, or pursue love and attraction.

Regardless, what is a good subliminal for both?

I am currently considering Emperor Fitness SUPREME for my fitness journey. I’ve plateau’d and EFS can get me there quicker. Let me know if that is for advanced users, as I haven’t been around subclub as long

For attraction, I think Wanted and Primal Seduction would pair wonderfully. That, plus the dominance and sex of emperor makes the perfect synergy. I got the impression that it also might be for longer time users, so let me know

1 Like

It’s not for advanced users. Even a beginner can do a run of all the stages of EF from ST1 to ST4 from his or her first day at SubClub.

What is the listening protocol for the stages? I haven’t purchased it yet

1 Like

For all multistage titles, 2 cycles per stage minimum. The more cycles on each stage, the better.

2 Likes

What about Primal Seduction?

Primal Seduction is a good choice if you want to improve your dating game. Combined with WANTED and Emperor, it will serve you very well.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@Lion Is there a sub to compliment Emperor dominance and status benefits?

1 Like

Power Can Corrupt and/or The Commander are good options.

I once ran a stack of Emperor + PCC + Commander. The dominance and status of that stack was off the charts.

Wrote a review of this stack a long time back.

2 Likes

Thank you

What is Khan and Ascension? I am looking at them and want to know how they’re different from Emperor. I think it would be good to get an opinion from a forum member

2 Likes

The Objectives listed on the sales pages of Ascension, Emperor and Khan are the best summaries of each of those titles. They are spot on regarding the benefits we get from each of them.

But then I understand questions will naturally arise to understand the differences between the alpha titles like Ascension, Emperor, Stark, Khan, Chosen, etc and we have many threads on the forum having questions and answers for it.

Try searching the forum with queries like ‘Ascension vs Emperor’ or ‘Emperor vs Khan’.

Here is one thread where a similar discussion occurred:

Emperor Vs Khan Vs stark Vs Ascension

3 Likes