Adding the abilty to tag titles and other improvements

I added this on the roadmap, you can read about it here

But I thought it would be useful to be able to add tags to our own personal thread titles and then have the ability to do a sort of live filter of those tags.

I don’t know about you guys but there are a lot of threads on this forum. If we could filter by stacks, ZP version, general goals, etc. I think it could be beneficial.

I could be wrong on this, but I imagine a lot of interactions in threads is based on similarities and overall life paths. So being able to filter down to a smaller pool of people could be useful for providing support/advice. Of course the goal wouldn’t be excluding people, but right now I find the layout of forum threads a little chaotic and I personally don’t have time to go through each one to get a better feel for them.

2 Likes

It may be useful. I sometimes read a journal just to find out after two weeks they changed their stack so it’s not what I am looking for anymore and it happens a lot as well.

3 Likes

That would likely involve a plugin for the discourse d software. Either finding an existing one or developing one.