Adding Dragon Reborn to the playlist

For me, I would say that the big rule is monitor for reconciliation. For me, that is the big rule. Yes to rest days. Yes to setting limits on oneself for listening. Yes to following guidelines. Yes to staying with the programs for an extended time rather than switching around. Yet for me, monitor for reconciliation is the big rule.

1 Like

I agree. And the heavier the stack, the more the action is required in my experience.

1 Like

Iā€™d encourage you to carefully monitor your Stark results. Stark U seemed to do nothing for me. However, I think there are some people who think it does wonders. Youā€™ll have to decided.

Iā€™m beginning to wonder if DR is so intimidating, that weā€™re forming the Brotherhood of the Dragon by wishing each other well on this DR journey. Actually it should be the Sibling-hood of the Dragon because there might be women or non-binary people here on the DR journey.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant - yes to the Rest, Limits, Guidelines and observation of Reconciliation.

Also, embracing reconciliation since thatā€™s part of the journey.

1 Like

I tested the Stark Ultima and it seemed to do well for me when I first tested it but that was a while ago. One thing Iā€™m worried about using SU is with using too many Ultimas. I may end up just keeping StarkQ and use a maximum of 2 loops and 2 loops of Khan whilst I sleep. These next two weeks will determine what I do.

I love the name Brotherhood of The Dragon - I personally use things such as brotherhood/sisterhood/dude/guys etc as unisex anyway (obviously brother/sister is clearly meant a certain way).

For sure, Iā€™m trying to focus less on loops and take more action now as I had it the other way around most definitely.

1 Like

@Lion

Your invitation, should you decide to enterā€¦

1 Like

@Lion
Its very simple
Test it out for 1 week, solo
Then when you feel/decide to stack it
Then stack it
When you prefer your old subs you go back and have a powerful healing sub in your pocket.
:blush:

2 Likes

@Leandros - true. By now, I have decided to run Dragon Rider by itself. That would be best for me.

What sort of actions have you taken for Emperor in the month youā€™ve been listening? Also, maybe the first week and stage of DR you should play it once every other day in addition to Emperor in order to get a feel for how it affects you density wise

1 Like

I just saw this for some reason even though I read the thread, lolā€¦ Disregard my last post.

1 Like

Is this Emperor+Dragon Reborn ? -could be called Eragon :joy:

3 Likes

STRONG POST

If I ever purchase Dragon Reborn, thatā€™s what imma call my stack. Especially with Mindā€™s Eye.

2 Likes

@Azriel - LOL. I meant Dragon Reborn. I guess typos make the best Freudian slips.

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic shoutout to you for your cool profile picture! I like that it is one of the few non-circular ones on this site :smiley:

(Canā€™t message you directly as your profile is private)

1 Like

Was planning to call my Emperor + PCC + DR as The Dragon Emperor. But the Dragon Emperor will have to wait since I have decided to run DR by itself.

2 Likes

Will be imagining you to be like this guy.

4 Likes

@king- hahahha

@King LMAO

that dragonā€™s expression too.

1 Like