Actions passive or active

This guy gets Wu Wei

2 Likes

I’ll slip in one further comment. You must take action and this is unavoidable. If all this LAO stuff is true, then all your manifestations are sitting out there in the material world as causal chains that have yet to be initiated. You can look at all your manifestations like rows of dominos, somebody has got to come to knock the first domino over for you to get what you want.

If people literally believe that they don’t have to do anything at all, that they can lock themselves inside and play Elden Ring for the next year while running Khan and are still expecting the girl and money, then they are severely mistaken. MAYBE, MAYBE they will get a surprise tax return (extra money that wasn’t expected) because an IRS agent just so happened to take a closer look at their taxes and noticed that they were owed money, but they still gotta cash the check. MAYBE, a girl will fall in love with them from afar by glimpsing them through the window while they are playing Elden Ring and she will take all the initiative to get this guy in a relationship with her, but the dude still has to do SOMETHING, at the very least he needs to open the door when she knocks.

SOMETHING MUST ALWAYS BE DONE.

Even if a supermodel holding a suitcase full of cash falls through your roof, dude, you still gotta do something or else she’ll just walk away.

YOU MUST DO SOMETHING, ALWAYS.

One last comment.

Why would you want to do nothing? Life is so much more fun when you force yourself out into the world and watch yourself grow day by day. Today you vomit when talking to a girl. 6 months from now you’re mister suave, that’s fun! That’s the point of life. Go live it! Follow the instructions, trust the subs, live your life.

A lot of people might benefit from forgetting that they are running subs. Run the subs and then pretend that you still have to do everything on your own–the same way people have done this for thousands of years without subs. If you do that, oh boy, you’re in for a surprise!

4 Likes

Ill piggy back off this since i agree 100% but I also think and when i say think i mean i know that taking action is important as well. First we cant argue here about how much of our life is being governed by our inner world.

The easiest example is lets take being in recon VS not being in recon. When we are in recon and we have low energy, low confidence etc - imagine that being someones base level state of mind. Their is no way you can possible achieve any amount of success with money, women etc with that flow/mindset. Now on other side when we arent in recon and emp, khan whatever is in full effect and we feel powerful, calm , confidence etc. SO with this real life case study that ever user here im sure has experienced and felt , its hard to argue that inner power/world wont dictate a majority of your life, it cant be augured.

In terms of action tho its ridiculous for people to think or even want to run subs(or anything for that matter) and just not do anything and sit on their butt, it just shows total laziness and no discipline, and the thing is on a sub like emp if i dont work on my business or workout that causes me recon so i dont know what subs here would make you want to be lazy or feel you dont have to apply any effort. No need to take action like a madman either a simple 30 min - hour workout a day , along with a few walks after a meal for digestion(low intensity cardio) , eating clean along with taking action to whatever goal is in line with your stack is very doable for any able bodied person on this forum and can only benefit the subs, it will never hurt your results.

Lastly using the simplest example to support the taking action argument: if we have person a and b. We are both running emp however person A sits on his ass all day eating ice cream, not working out and not applying himself to any hustle to make money, and person B is working out, applying himself to make money etc do you really think person A will have a better stack run then B? Nah, and if you think so your lying to yourself(which is fine, no worries). So once again back to the basics that SC lays out for us.

Run the subs and take action, no need to argue which is better or which is needed or not needed, their both important.

6 Likes

How can you know that?! That is your subjective opinion on how you think it works but it doesn’t apply to everyone! How dare you assume that it applies to everyone!

• this is basically what they do lmao. Absolute insanity.

You present simple facts as you just did and they try to reframe it all fancy in a way that fits their belief systems because they get triggered. They play the ol’ subjectivity “my belief systems, my journey” card like that of a child who is disconnected from reality.

They don’t want to hear about all that action stuff, it gives them anxiety.

I like this example lol. I think the main argument they have is that when Person A occurs, in their eyes, it’s not Person A’s fault… it’s the subliminals fault.

They point fingers at the tech, scripts and company rather than taking personal responsibility.

This is what the whole “waiting” thing is about. They are waiting for some type of inspired pull towards action, they’re waiting for all of their anxiety to get zapped so that they can step out into the world.

This leads into a cycle of constantly waiting and constantly waiting for something to spark. This is actually disconnection from the flow state because the flow state occurs during the action taking.

This example is very key:

For example, say I want a new job. If I sit around and listen to Mogul without taking any action related to it, then it’s going to take a long time before I see any results. You ask me “what are you waiting for Luther?” and I tell you that I’m waiting for that brilliant idea to pop into my head and I’m waiting for an inspired action.

However, the subliminal doesn’t have any pathway to express. It’s the consciously aligned intention/action that kicks the subliminal into high gear.

So when I start taking action and actively looking for jobs, talking to people, asking around, sending resumes, calling up companies, etc. That is when the subliminal and subconscious integration acts as a filter of all of that action - leading to the flow state. Once that entire process is stimulated by the action, now your subconscious mind has momentum and starts manifesting of it’s own volition - this is when the random uncanny manifestations start occurring like crazy. It all starts with the action… it’s an important part of the alchemical process in manifestation which is what guys like @Fire keep stressing because they know their shit. Given the reality nature of ZP (you’re pushing out reality), when you’re manifesting you’re essentially shifting into a different reality (multiverse is real). Action provides the largest page flip between these realities. So when you start taking action you’re doing a massive page flip, combined with subconscious alignment - which creates massive amounts of momentum energy towards the targeted reality. Furthermore, when you consciously align yourself with the script (taking action) you are telling your subconscious mind that you’re serious, it’s a form of commitment and assertion to the powerful parts of your mind. There’s more too but I’'ve already written a lot lol.

Like this is all basic stuff, but obviously not I guess lol whatever. What I’m breaking down, once understood is the difference between noobs/amateurs and experienced users who actually get crazy results.

The subconscious mind is integrating the script and expressing but it’s the individuals duty to maximize that by consciously aligning themselves with the goal. That means taking action to allow the subliminal to breath.

They want auto-pilot force into everything they want because it provides the least amount of discomfort. They want to exist as a programmed robot that does everything automatically and is guided to everything.

These subliminals can’t force anyone to do anything and it sounds like they want force.
They want the pinnacle of hand-holding and don’t want to face any discomfort.

They want all of the growth before they can go out into the world, not realizing that going out into the world is what creates the most growth.

Just weird stuff honestly

5 Likes

Well said bro, and the thing is that the very wealthy people i know (and im sure any high achievers in this world ) embody the “subs mindset” naturally without ever running subs. Their naturally like a khan or an emperor, high confidence, think their the shit etc. BUT once again with that mindset they take extreme action towards there goals for business or whatever it is, they dont sit on their ass and say well i embody an emperor so i dont need to take action .

We should all feel blessed that due to sub club we can also achieve the mindset and inner work that these successful high achievers have, we are seriously lucky for that. But best believe i will not sit on my butt and rely on these subs while taking no action, i will take that new found powerful mindset and inner growth and run with it(take action) and achieve actual greatness in all aspects of my life.

Also these posts from me isnt attacking a particular person or view point, i could care less and everyone is allowed to think and do as they please. But i just want to share from personal experience what led me to the greatest results and i can tell you now, had i not taken action i wouldnt be close to where i am as person since starting these subs. Open up the pathways to manifestation with taking action and letting the sub breathe by not changing every single listen cycle and all will be well.

3 Likes

You’re seeming more triggered at the moment.

Dissociation can be an effective mental strategy to use while still taking action.

For some people some of the time.

In a flow state, there can be a subjective sensation that ‘I am doing nothing’, although a great deal is happening.

There are possible differences in how people define Identity in relation to unfolding events.

It’s also okay for you to use an abrasive, surprising style and to apply that energy.

Understandably, some will probably respond better to that style than will others.

4 Likes

Amen

Exactly mate, you shouldn’t even have to explain yourself. I treat all posts in the forum as being their expression of the individuals own viewpoints which I’m at peace with. Everyone sees things differently and I don’t go around expecting people to constantly have to say that what they wrote is their personal experience or subjective viewpoint because it goes without saying - this is the internet lol. Some people need that though in order to not get triggered.

Keep killing it :100:

2 Likes

I’ve said this a lot but really apparent action is contingent upon the already existing foundation of an individual. Some individuals have difficulty with what would be considered routine or easy for others. Their action lies in overcoming the challenges inside their own mind before it manifests in the external. I think that’s a valid concern. Some people aren’t aware of the very big leg up they have because just like the individual who suffers it’s all they’ve known.

I think as long as you’re trying, that constitutes action. There shouldn’t be some action barometer that dictates what is truly action vs not. That’s a one way ticket to feeling shitty about yourself.

4 Likes

My whole point is in your first sentence; most people extremely wealthy people have the MINDSET first.

Mindset is more important then action. Actions can be counter productive if they are done from a state of anxiety worry and fear. Think of the guy cold approaching hundreds of women and getting rejected everytime because in his mindset he is still unattractive and unworthy and the girls pick up on it.

The most important part-where his thoughts are- is wrong so he is following the right compass with the wrong map. Thoughts are extremely powerful- the thoughts you think around people determine how they see you. Not your actions. Your actions are a result of the thoughts you are thinking.

So person a runs emperor writing out exactly how he would be living his ideal life as an emperor in detail. He writes out his lifestyle, how much money he would be making the cars he would drive what he would do for fun a typically day in his life etc. He consistently repeats affirmations throughout the day specially tailored around the details of this desired life. He feeds his mind possible routes of how it could happen through visualizations while feeling gratitude and happiness for being that person already. As a result he knows EXACTLY where he is going and his conscious mind has provided a conception for his new reality directly to his subconscious. “Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve.” So now its a week or so later and he is a happy, grateful state certain of where is going and from that state he naturally takes actions that lead him to his desire. Because his subconscious knows infinitely more then he does and because it is getting the clear distinct picture of his ideal life it can lead him to the BEST actions to take because he existing within the present moment open to working with his subconscious instead of against it.

Person B reads every hustle culture guru who tells him the key to overcome his mental weakness anxiety and fear is to “just take action bro” So he does although he jsut has a vague idea of WHY he’s running the subliminals or what his ideal life would be. So instead of working with his subconscious he starts taking random action like a madman hoping something sticks. Because his mind is in the wrong place anytime anything goes wrong his fear and anxiety will come back ten times STRONGER because he didn’t MASTER his own mind. Sure he can eventually stumble upon success but compared to person a, who has changed on a total being level he is still in danger of losing that success do to a poor mindset.

I am just sharing my personal experience; I understand the urge to try to kick lazy passive couch potatoes On the butt to take action but for guys like that with heavy mental blocks you need to address the problem at the source- their mind. Most importantly THEY need to address the problem at the source which means they need to start getting inside their head and rearranging and observing the thoughts in their head paralyzing them so they can remove them. Otherwise they will take action-fail miserably because again they get the results their thoughts are creating and then they will fall back into self medicated passiveness and end up in the revolving circle of temporary hustle guru motivation, failure, crash, “maybe I should try again”. Wash rinse and repeat

This has worked in my life; these days I’m focused one hundred percent on making sure my thoughts are always in the right place and my income, success with girls and career skills just keep improving exponentially. Most importantly, every day is a joy.

10 Likes

I think we can all agree here everyone’s definition of “action” is slightly different and what we’re seeing in this thread is communication breakdown.

I don’t think anyone in this thread is advocating for sitting on your butt and wishing things into existence. Hell I’ve not met one person on this forum with that mentality, they’re all trying.

All the examples shown in here so far are very black and white to illustrate the point. Which makes the point understood better, but leaves out the nuance.

Both mindset and action are important. Two sides of the same coin in my opinion. I also believe like a lot of things in life it’s all about balance. Too much focus on mindset and you’re planning or preparing all the time for a future that doesn’t come into existence. Too much action without reflection or action spurred on purely by reactionary emotions is also a problem.

4 Likes

Well said.

In fact, I’m going to say it again.

"Mindset and action are important.

Two sides of of the same coin.

Like a lot of things in life it’s all about balance."

-@elementary_vision
1 Like

Waiting for passive results is the reason why 99.9% of the forum don’t get any results at all (and, also, the reason why the real achievers don’t stay in the forums for a long time).

You must be active to achieve ANYTHING in your life.

Stop reading, stop waiting and start ACTING.

3 Likes

Inspiring sentiment.

and, yes,

Action is important,

BUT

it is not true to say that 99.9% of people on the forum are not getting results.

This is hyperbole.

And even worse, it’s that popular variety of hyperbole that actually invents statistics.
:scream:
“Contrived Statistics?!! Heavens Forfend!”

But seriously, 99.9%? How many people would that even be?

Okay, you probably meant ‘Most’. But even then, the statement is still not true.

Most people are getting results. Simply reading through the forum posts provides ample evidence of this.

A more balanced statement might be:

When people on the forum are not satisfied with their results or with the pace at which their results develop, one of the main reasons is that…[blah blah blah]

Preface that with the words, ‘In my opinion’, and the statement might actually achieve objective legitimacy. A rare status indeed.

:wink:

5 Likes

This part.

I support this part.

Remove the hyperbole and we’re left with this statement.

And this is something that I want to remember every day.

:pray:t6:

1 Like

In my opinion,

like medieval philosophers arguing about whether 10 angels can dance on the head of a pin or whether 25 angels can dance on top of a pin, we’ve been keeping this debate at a primitive level.

Rather than arguing about Action, it seems to me that where the money is is here:

Motivation

No one is actually saying that action is bad.

I think that what’s really going on is that people are unsure of how to be motivated.

And traditional arguments about motivation simplify the question to primitive character assessments:

"Some people are hard-working." They are called Bad-Asses. You can recognize because they’re disciplined and they stop at nothing.

"Some people are lazy." They are called Losers. You can recognize because they’re always complaining about how things aren’t going their way, and yet they never do anything.

Boring.

When it comes to motivation, ideas like these are in the Stone Age. “It rains because the rain god is happy!”

Nah.

Let’s get smarter about it.

HOW to get different people motivated? HOW to get yourself motivated? How to re-motivate yourself when motivation has disappeared? What are the sources, the factors, the conditions that influence motivation to either increase or decrease?

Once you get into the real questions, you’ll simply have no time to go around judging yourself or others because you’ll have too much actually relevant information to explore.

5 Likes

Or maybe we can put it this way:

1. Even Aladdin had to at least rub the lamp.

Imagine if he would have found it, looked at it every day, and then just irritatedly said, “Damn thing doesn’t work!”

:rofl:

1. And old Jack had it even harder.

He had to plant the beans to even find out that they worked.

But then he had to climb the whole beanstalk and then figure out how to deal with those giants.

But all of that action definitely rewarded him in the end.

And finally,

1. How are you ever going to find out how amazing your improved car is if you never even take it out of the garage and drive it?

Why would someone buy a module called Ultimate Writer if he didn’t actually want to write anything?

Action is the most natural thing in the world.

As far as my personal update:

Did it.

In the past two days, I tried out my idea. It morphed, of course, as I was doing it; which is how action usually works (that’s another cool thing about it).

But the current iteration is this:

Got the audiobook and the text.

And I’m looking forward to using a stimulating story to deepen my engagement with and integration of Mandarin. (PLEASE NO SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THIS. JUST SHARING MY JOURNEY HERE.)

One other point. I’ve said it elsewhere, but when you take action on the gifts and ideas that the subconscious sends to you, this sends a strong message to your mind that you are worth talking to.

The more you connect and listen to your deep mind, the more useful resources your mind will send to you, and the better and better the quality of those resources will become.

It’s almost like it needs to know that it’s not wasting its time. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, I think you really found the sky through the clouds here. This is a classic case of misattribution error. We have all been going round in circles about taking action, but this really is a case of motivation.

This is what we need to be asking, how do we motivate ourselves and by extension motivate others.

I was listening to a talk by Alan Watts last night and he was talking about the importance of discipline: forced, willed discipline, vs non-forced discipline. He gave the example of the little boy being forced to learn the piano and himself as a Chinese translator. For the little boy, it takes an enormous amount of effort and the little boy ultimately hates playing the piano. For Watts, being a Chinese translator is fun despite the considerable work that it entails. The little boy has to force himself to play, Alan doesn’t need to force himself to translate Chinese, the total amount of work is high for both people.

Few of us need to force ourselves to play video games, it’s effortless to waste the day playing Elden Ring. Yet many of us feel as though we need to force ourselves to take action toward our goals.

This is no small thing, video games actually require a great amount of skill, learning, and cognitive power to play. We could say that the cognitive load of many video games is high, perhaps higher than the cognitive load of talking to girls or hitting the gym. I would wager that for skill based games like Elden Ring and FPS titles, the cognitive load is probably far higher then most of the actions we need to take–and that we have so much trouble taking. So, “cognitive load” which is how I’m defining the overall energy output required to accomplish the task" is seemingly irrelevant here and doesn’t really seem to be related to motivation.

Note, I didn’t say “difficulty” because many video games are actually more “difficult” then many of the things we need to do and require more mental energy to play. So, I feel justified in saying that cognitive load and by extension difficulty is yet another illusion of the mind.

So, here’s where things get difficult. How do we take away the effort? Or, how do we change ourselves to be in alignment with our goals? This seems to be what’s going on here, it’s a matter of effort and alignment. Video games require a lot of mental energy but because of something within us (an inate alignment), the energy required to play them is effortlessly given. Saying hello to a girl is (in many cases) safe, easy, and requires very little energy yet requires enormous effort for some of us. So how do we change this? To bring it back to the question, how do we motivate ourselves?

No idea. But many sometimes you do need to start by forcing yourself into action. Don’t wait for motivation or alignment, just do it.

That’s not the long term answer, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten and maybe it’s the first step for many of us. It’s the first step for me.

edit
Grammar

5 Likes

Thanks!

Another One:

“I’ve already tried. It’s not working! Dammit!”

[Frustration]

WAIT….

Memento Mori

….wait…

Good.

Now, get back to it.

What YOU need is a memento mori sandwich.

1 Like

saint himself said something along those lines a while ago

but it would really change the message if I wrote “the absolutely majority of the forum”?
it wouldn’t

it is pure nit picking and it doesn’t help anyone