Action guidelines?

Will we ever get action taking guidelines that are in line with the scripts of each program?

The tech is getting amazing, the support is getting better.

But I feel like this is one area which coul exponentially improve results.

Thanks

I feel like they already do, just not directly. Each program is meant to compliment a specific area a person wants to work on.

• Mogul, Ascended Mogul, Emperor - Grow a business mindset and reinforce behavior that falls in line with the subliminal.

• BLU, QL, and Limitless - Help the listener study in whatever subject they are interested in.

If SubClub started telling people specific actions to take in the script I feel like people would resist it. The actions and commitment to goals falls on the user.

3 Likes

What else are you looking for? A complete business school education bundled with AM & Emperor, a guide to meeting girls handed to you with Wanted, etc?

The action stuff is what YOU bring to the table, to achieve YOUR goals. SC can’t/won’t really give you that, as everyone’s goals are different.

But, everyone starts somewhere. I added some basic ideas:

2 Likes

Pay attention to your own thoughts when running subs. Your recon. Whatever it is you fear or dread doing the most, go do that.

2 Likes

I’ve been hoping for a set of suggested actions to take for each program, too. It could be very generic. Just to set people on the right path.

Edit: I see criticism of your post here, which is understandable - coming from veterans. However, in my opinion…

@mecharc 's request could be useful for beginners to SubClub who don’t understand exactly what guided action means, or are new to the pathways of manifestation idea, and so on.

I think a section of ‘Useful Tips’ or even a support article (holy wtf deja Vu) with an updatable list of confirmed actions people have taken in line with their goals would be cool.

Does that mean Saint and Fire are telling us what to do? Pbbt.

It’s not quite on the same level, but is the list of certified headphones them telling us what to listen with and not? I think not.

Should we ignore the recon thread(s) because Saint and Fire can’t POSSIBLY understand what we’re going through?

Chocolate?! Huh?!!

Nay, I think your idea is a sound one, mech.

Suggestion

4 Likes

For meeting girls, I’d personally look at David DeAngelo’s Cocky Comedy, as well as the podcast Art of Charm. Why these ones? It’s better suited to my style. Someone else will undoubtedly prefer other approaches, and that’s 100% fine. Also, be the best version of yourself that you can be… Eat healthy, exercise, make an effort to look nice, dress nice, and have interesting things to say/talk about. But most of all, just go talk to cute girls! (or guys, of course)
As for where to go, that’s totally dependent as well… My personal preference is for quiet nerdy “girl next door” types (my wife literally lived in the building next to mine before we met, though she’d just moved across the city by the time we actually had met) so meeting a girl in a bar wouldn’t be ideal. Conversely, if you like clubbing party girls, then meeting someone in the university library maybe isn’t the best approach for you. No one-size-fits-all recommendation.

For business… far too many possibilities to have any one direction to point someone. Go study what you want to do, and then start doing it as best you can. Want to learn sales? Go search for the best sales books. Want to learn copywriting? Find a copywriting course and do it. Want to do dropshipping? Find a course and learn how to do it right. The advice for any of those things would be different than for any other… saying “just start” with dropshipping or Amazon stuff could be very expensive, vs just starting with copywriting as all that needs is an open text editor to start typing.

4 Likes

“How can we best know what actions to take based on the modules we are listening to?”

Go ahead a submit a support ticket. Document the date and ticket number. Wait 3 to 5 business days. Post the response in the appropriate thread.

2 Likes