About the 3 minutes listening pattern

Chosen alongside 19 modules.

Primal Seduction dense, it feels like compared to Stark, Emperor, let alone Khan. To be honest Primal Seduction feels smooth to me.

Edit: I did 7 min each and feeling absolutely sleepy lol :laughing:

1 Like

I never tried the Zp version of Primal Seduction.

Maybe I should give it a shot

Funny Emperor feels very light for me.
Could run it without recon

1 Like

Yeah and report back to me :wink:

@Dragon-Lesson mister Dragon we are so derailing this thread.

Anyway, yes past experiences have proven to me that integration makes the appearance of denseness from a program decrease. Almost like overlaying a reality over one that is almost an identical reflection.

Anyhow… I did 7 mins each and feel quite sleepy…

With that being said, I feel like using it before sleep will benefit me until the programs start to have an energising effect.

Have you tried to run only one title and figure out wich one makes you sleepy?

I think both do, however, I’m not overexposed AT ALL. I feel sharp, the mind is clear and can easily read books or watch movies, and absorb all that information.

I feel tiredness is more from a lack of integration, the reconciliation process.

Both gave me tiredness though. I can will myself into activity but I have an urge to sleep or nap.

That’s overload

I’m seeing a bloom of results now 10 hours after the loops.

2 Likes

I have been running my subs for the full 15 but my intuition is telling me to now run them at about 7 minutes. I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

By reducing the sub, for example, to 5 minutes of listening, do you think it is possible to listen every day without rest days between one sub and another? (both for single sub and for a stack of 2 or 3 subs).

@FoxDie

@gdbdboy mentioned that listening everyday even with a few mins worsened the baseline. And his schedule was a few consecutive on days then 2-3 off days. I imagine listening everyday with no rest days would be even worse.

1 Like

Thank you for the info.

1 Like

I’ve been considering this and I’m not sure how much information Zero Point packs in those 15 minutes but my results always have a delay to them.

Like 10 hours when it truly starts and then if I listen again it’s another 10 hours, but if I discontinue usage they start returning more and more. It’s weird. Perhaps I have a lot of build-up…

I listen as I am going to sleep. I figure the subs will get processed during REM sleep.

2 Likes

How does it affect your sleep, do you feel like it helps you to be at full capacity during the day for execution?

I don’t think it impacts my sleep.

I think my execution might be better during the day.

3 Likes

I’m still not clear about the 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 7 minutes and 15 minutes.
When you do 3, 5 or 7 aren’t you getting just a fraction of the script? Or are you still getting the full script?

I do the same. I figure it processes when I sleep and it has enough time to do so then.

The script is repeated several times over the course of 15 minutes.

It is hard to say how many times it is repeated in 3 minutes but am sure it runs the complete script at least once in that duration.

3 Likes