About Frequensee

Alright. Id just use the ultras anyway. Thank you

2 Likes

Play the ultras on your phone and if you get very vivid dreams you know it’s working

4 Likes

On Windows, I use foobar2000 for subliminals and VLC for everything else. foobar has a nice spectrum visualizer that shows me the db levels of the subs. Obviously you still need FrequenSee if you change your computer’s volume, but once you have the right level, you can check foobar every so often to see if the volume remains the same. For ultras, it shows two neat bars at the 20kHz range.

PS I have an older S3 that played ultras fine and it’s 3 years older than yours.

4 Likes

I dont doubt that they phone is capable of playing the ultras. I used ultra-subs before and they worked. So, Im pretty confident it will all be ok if I just keep the volume at level 2-3

2 Likes

Amusing little tidbit. Someone put me onto a YouTube subliminal that is supposed to help make other subs more effective. Although I have doubts about YT subs, I suppose there is no more guarantee that SC’s subs are harmful than that YT subs are harmful. As long as it’s closed-source, we have to trust. And this sub has nothing but good comments.

Anyways, as I usually do, I downloaded it and placed it in foobar. You know how YT can give you different resolutions and qualities? This particular sub had an ultrasonic track. And every format except for YT native 710p + Opus completely removed the ultrasonic frequencies. Oops…

3 Likes

I have samsung A5.and i noticed when i started frequensee app. Media player stoped run sub after few seconds. So probably some clash between apps.try different phone for frequensee

2 Likes

I have to correct myself, Ill keep the volume on 1 from now on.
I had them on 2-3 the last days and I got tinnitus 2 times. Why? Because Im stupid…
Well anyway, Ill go safe from now… Havent got my Subliminal yet btw. I guess Ill get it by tomorrow. Where can I find it, when it gets added to my account btw?

3 Likes

Weird FrequenSee thing

The visual currently looks like this:

Just thought to check the app updates info and found this:

So, more accurate apparently; also a new look.

Aaargh, I miss the old FrequenSee visual interface!

This one looks a bit like something may be malfunctioning.