A Testimonial of Health and Weightloss using Emperor Fitness ST1 and ST2

@friday - agreed! I stopped sugar when i started OMAD and the results were obvious. My mom for her part stopped sugar while having 3 normal Indian meals a day and still lost weight.

I still love sugar in certain things like milk coffee and milk tea but am not having any of those these days.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fantastic! Very nice to hear that your influence helped others, even better if it is your mum. I love that!

Are you eating honey?
I was staying away from all sugars but recently watched some videos from Sadhguru who recommends to drink warm water with natural honey. I might try that soon.

After I lost so much weight (actually accidentally) my plans for 2020 and 2021 are now to bulk up muscle while simultaneously getting my cardio back on track. Donā€™t have EF in my arsenal but the Workout Motivation module is doing wonders already. Literally the last time, I have been running was 6-8 years ago :open_mouth:

1 Like

@friday - hmm. I actually didnā€™t consider that but you make a good point. I did explain the keto and carnivore diets to her, and since she is the one who cooks at home, she is the one who converts the diet plans to actual food on the table. Even dad is helpful when it comes to my health so he is obliging in that department.

So yeah, some form of influence (possibly StarkQ) might have helped me convince them.

Dad has keto a couple of times a week and it decreased his insulin intake for his longtime diabetes. And momā€™s given up rice and sugar so thatā€™s a big win.

I used to have honey in my earlier OMAD days along with green tea but now I donā€™t so that I can keep my fasting intact.

But since you plan to build muscle, I donā€™t think honey will be an issue for you. Am no expert though. Sadhguru is pretty wise. At least I agree to most of what he says. You wouldnā€™t go wrong following his advice, I believe.

Good luck, mate. I hope your bulking journey goes well :+1:

1 Like

Awesome results, congratulations! :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

Iā€™ve also lost quite a bit of weight (mostly fat, but some muscle too, as my body doesnā€™t need to carry as much anymore) over the past few months, with 18/6 IF & cyclical keto. Iā€™ve yet to try OMAD, and I just donā€™t think Iā€™d feel well at all on the carnivore diet. Last year while I was traveling in China, I ended up craving salads as eating raw veggies just didnā€™t seem to be a thing there. I still eat mostly veggies each day.

I can totally relate to the part about fitting into tighter clothes, as that was a huge win for me too, with a funny twist. My favorite jeans were being discontinued (or so I thoughtā€¦ they brought them back few months later) so I bought the last 3 pairs they had, but in a size considerably smaller than what I was wearing at the time. I kept them in the closet for the future, and then a few months ago my wife suggested I try them on to see if they fit yet. I was shocked to see what they did. With it being summer though, Iā€™m wearing shorts every day, so I put the jeans back.

Fall is approaching, so I tried them on again, and now theyā€™re getting too loose! Hahaā€¦ Still wearable for sure, but Iā€™ll need other ones by the end of this year. I hate wasting money like that, but I think Iā€™m ok with it this time. lol.

Iā€™m eager to see how you do with muscle building with EF ST3/4, as thatā€™s going to be a big goal of mine going into next year.

3 Likes

@BLACKICE - LOL I second that. Not complaining about loose clothes here either.

I can relate to your keeping older more fitting clothes for later when you have trimmed down. I have a huge collection of shirts and t-shirts that are waiting to be tried. Will do so after a month haha.

You need to do the diets that work for you, of course. Am big on meat and eggs so I can subsist on them without anything else. Well, apart from a nice cheat meal on Sunday of course :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of guys building muscles at this time here on the forum. Am not in a hurry yet since right now am going for the lean but strong physique even though I have EF ST4 ā€œon the menuā€. Might consider bulking up in a year or two. All the best to you too!

3 Likes

@Lion how would you compare to healing of emperor fitness to the healing of paragon?
Healing, regeneration and general health.

1 Like

Hello my friend!

For physical healing, I would stick with Paragon Complete.

EF has light physical healing but it is mostly a fitness and physical shifting subliminal focused on self-discipline, weight loss and muscle building.

2 Likes

But with long enough use EF can heal most of the stuff that paragon would heal? This is what i understood from reading the stage 1.

1 Like

Maybe if what you want to heal doesnā€™t require a lot.

EF was made way before PC. PC was made for physical healing while EFā€™s physical healing is like a small bonus to and preparation for physical fitness.

This question has been asked before and Saint himself has said that if physical healing is your main goal, use Paragon Complete. If being fit is your main goal, run Emperor Fitness.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot

1 Like

A long over due :fireworks: :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Lion i am in another country eating lamb biriyani everyday. So you see this being a problem ?

1 Like

At the time I wrote this review, we werenā€™t having sugar. Which helped in weight loss regardless of what other things we had during meal time.

So yes, lamb biryani is fine in my book.

1 Like

Thanks Lion i am eating lamb and beef biriyanis everyday. For breakfast i eat eggs beef sausages, taka dhal.

1 Like

Yummy! Am guessing you lift weights yes?

yes i do bruv :smiley:

1 Like

You on carnivore diet?
I started thus diet today (not for weight loss because im lean, but for health and energy).
The goal is steaks everyday but it can get expensive, so i eat mostly eggs tuna sausages and asado, also some avocado amd other green vegetables.

2 Likes

Did it for a while and would have continued it but have other issues to focus on now so type of diet has taken a backseat. I do One Meal a Day once in a while these days.

Yes, do what you can. There will be a time when you will be able to do what you want.

1 Like

Yeah the money will come eventually, and then itā€™s steaks and eggs everyday.
Like the vince gironda diet.

1 Like