A request from big guys

This is wrong, staff are respected and humans with errors. But mentioning these can avoid from further of these actions.
As a user of Khan+GLM+The commander+PCC; I could not be more diplomatic. And it happened as I stated, moved.
Please be cautious, these matters are not worthy of making us feel “under control”.
This community/company thrive———>we thrive.

2 Likes

Yikes, why is that extremely tame post being removed? Is this a forum-wide conspiracy against Alphamale? Shame on all of you.

1 Like

You know, being an Alphamale has it’s downsides :relieved:

1 Like

I have notified staff. I don’t see anything wrong with this post.

3 Likes

I have a theory but I’m gonna keep it to myself because it’s not nice and will probably get me banned.

Good on you for being diplomatic about it. I don’t think people understand how utterly stupid and ridiculous it is that your post was flagged as "“inappropriate” and removed.

4 Likes

I’d go as far as to stay that it was standard procedure to inform the OP that they should be posting in another section.

Not only did Alphamale do that, he also said it in the most passive way possible. Community flagging is one thing, but for moderators to actually go ahead and remove the post afterwards is utterly ridiculous.

Considering Alphamale’s previous history on the forum, it feels like this is just a game of favourites at this point. No objectivity, just an attempt to ostracize anyone you don’t like. Grow up.

6 Likes

Yeah, that was a weird one. Don’t know why that got flagged. It doesn’t even really say anything.

Hopefully a misunderstanding.

3 Likes

I agree. I have commented the same even before I was Forum Ambassador.

Which is why I have notified staff. Maybe they read the situation wrong. Lets wait for them to clarify.

3 Likes

Could it be an automatic response when someone clicked the flag icon by mistake?

I am gonna experiment by clicking the flag icon on this post and see what happens.

Edit: never mind It takes two more steps to flag a post. It wasn’t a mistake.

1 Like

Thanks for the consideration, all of you fine men.
I would just write my idea as an answer:
1-I agree with the fact that bombaysuck said about the importance of moderators’ action on the flags.
2-This thing happened multiple times, maybe I was “less” at the right side those times.(some mild recon)
3-It was removed by the staff, if it concerns anyone.
Thank you

I don’t see anything wrong in the post so I don’t understand why someone would flag it lmao it makes no sense.

2 Likes

We’ve got plenty of people with different situations, but good moderators with good judgment :slight_smile:

I’m going to be honest, I had just woken up when I read your flag and I impulsively just deleted it, without reading it.

There was nothing really wrong with the post, ‘twas the mistake of one exhausted SaintSovereign. I appreciate the mature way you addressed the issue, @Alphamale.

My apologies.

14 Likes

It’s not a big deal actually, I trust your judgement.

3 Likes

No, it is. I can see you clearly trying to be more positive and helpful. It’s not right for us to have biases that inhibit your growth. All things are a lesson and I learned one today.

14 Likes

Yes I agree, maybe it was a growth opportunity for me, who knows​:man_shrugging:t2::grin:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign It seems like you’re always exhausted. What is up with that?

I’m managing multiple business endeavors and I barely sleep. It’s not a healthy lifestyle. Don’t be like me, rofl. This is the last year that I’ll be engaging in “hustle culture.”

2 Likes

I live in a constant state of exhaustion and burn out. I know how you feel

Please make a video course for Subclub members on how to create that lifestyle!! :grin:

1 Like