A pair of questions about subliminals

Hi, i’m new. I have not already bought subliminals from sub club, but when i will before the end of this year (i can’t now for different reasons).
i’d like to ask some questions, maybe these ones are stupid but i really know nothing about sub club.

• how does it work when you buy it? do you get the audios or they send you something to your house with the audios?
  • could you recommend me a subliminal or two for my needs? idk what to choose.
    i’m a student and i have big difficulties to study because i can’t focus and i continue to procastinate. so i have several exams from past years to pass. i’d need something that could help me study and make me a “exam beast” because i wanna retrieve all the exams and become a really good professionist. plus i’d like to get some chance to make money while i’m frequenting university. my last target is sex, i want to imrpove my sexual skills, but i think that the best choice is sex mastery 2.

sorry for the length of what I wrote and for my english, because it is not my first language. i hope to have done everything correctly because it’s the first time i write in a forum.

1 Like

You’ll be able to download the audio files from your account immediately after purchase.

I’d recommend starting with Limitless. Once you’ve become familiar with how subliminals work, consider upgrading to Quantum Limitless.

Thanks!

2 Likes