A Modern Myrmidon

Hello, how have you all been? I hope you all are doing great. Not sure if is a good idea to continue writing here or start a new conversation.

And if you are reading this, at least say hello and let me know what you like and don’t. For my part, I will try to be more constant, writing in this journal, and accommodate myself to the type of information that you prefer.

I can’t believe all the time that has passed since the last time I wrote, I swear that it felt that it only was a couple of months.

Last year I only listened to “Emperor”, “DIAMOND” and a little of “Paragon”, for maybe 9 complete cycles

I think “Emperor” has already been fully integrated into my subconscious.

The restaurant continues to be a success.
To open the small bar of which we have 20%, we decided to acquire a three-year bank loan and although it has not left us any real profit, the bar can repay the loan by itself.
So if things continue like this, the seed we sowed last year will eventually bear fruit.

Likewise, the same group of partners has invited us to be part of one more restaurant and one more bar that will open by the end of the year. Both with 10% of the shares. And there are more plans, including being part of a second resort on another side of the country.

In addition to industrial carpentry which has been growing fast.

I am going to leave this journal entry here so as not to make it too long and continue talking about what has happened in a new entry.

3 Likes

As for “DIAMOND” I have mixed feelings, my relationship with my wife has improved a lot, and we are having a complicity that I like.
But in the intimate part, things are still not completely all right. I think that I can continue working on my part, but she also has to do something.

I don’t know if she has something to do with it, but she had an accident at the end of January and broke both her legs. Don’t worry about her since she is already walking without help, at the moment the only thing is that she drags her left foot a bit, which the Dr. believes will improve. The accident changed some things in our relationship, I don’t think I could consider it worse, or better, just different.

I’m thinking of buying a couple of subliminals for her to use, I’m not sure what would suit her best, I’m sure “HoT” has to be one of them and the one she would like the most, but I don’t know which one could be the other

From the way she is, I’m sure she would hear the subliminals if I ask her, but she wouldn’t go looking for the options but rather hope that if I want her to listen to them, at least I have to be the one to do that part. I hope this is enough for her to encourage herself to continue on her own.

Any recommendation?

“Paragon” removing a couple of initial symptoms did not notice.

The thing is, between the amount of work I’ve had in the last year and all the help my wife needed during this year, I have little time left in the day and no desire to exercise.

I’m in decent shape and have put on a little weight, which I consider “good enough” given the circumstances. I hope to be able to improve this aspect during this year.

At the beginning of this year, I took a long break, thinking about what my work plan is going to be. I’m still not sure, but I decided that while I decide, not let time pass. I am currently in the second week of the second cycle of:

“Spartan Apex Warrior” and “Legacy of the Spartan”, I have not physically started to exercise, but I feel that my mind tends to go towards the need to exercise, I hope that soon the body will follow my mind.

There is another thing that I have noticed very strongly, I do not see it, but physically I constantly feel a strong tingling in some parts of my face.

Doing the experiment to see if this feeling is due to subliminals or not, I decided to take 3 weeks off between cycles 1 and 2. The tingling continued for approximately 5 days of the washout and then disappeared. to respawn immediately after starting cycle 2.

Lastly, I guess something is going on with my body, because I’ve been sleepier, and my body tries to sleep something like an hour more than it usually does.

Paragon for her?

That is a very good idea. One that I would have liked would have occurred to me a day after the accident and not when she has almost fully recovered.

Besides. I don’t know how it didn’t occur to me. I’m going to ask her, I hope she agrees.

Thanks.

1 Like

I would encourage her to take a look at the main shop. Perhaps Paragon, Ascension for Women, Seductress, or HoT might be to her liking.

Today I tried to do that, but she didn’t want to.

At least she asked for options.

I explained to her the subliminals I thought might interest her: Diamond, Divine Diamond, HoT, Paragon, Spartan, and Seductress. Forgot to tell you about Ascension for Women.

I also explained to her why she couldn’t hear them all at the same time.

We talked a little more. I ended up explaining that what suits me is two files per cycle whit a whole week for the washout. At the end of the conversation, my wife asks me how long before my next cycle. I’m in the last week before the washout.

She’s going to think about it.

Finger cross.