A misconception that needs to be addressed

I really did not care or was bothered to start writing about this, but with how often I started seeing people just having this misconception about me already being from a rich family background, or that just because I live in Qatar means I have more opportunities so my results don’t mean much (this is also another reason why even when I run wealth subs, I journal them privately and only share results with a specific group of people on the forum).

I would like to clear some things since most people on here would actually benefit, while others would realize that this false belief that they have about me is inevitably going to impact their own progress in life with subs;

• my family background is not considered “rich” by any standards, even when compared to the rest of the world, yes we have a nice house, but that took over 10 years to even finish because of my dad lacking the funds to complete it sooner, but other than that, my father’s net worth is just around average (I have more money than him at any given point).

• living in Qatar does not mean opportunities, in fact, since graduating 2 years ago, I still have some contact with people from my batch, who STILL have not found a job, especially my own best friend, while other people like my cousin have been on a job hunt for months, if not a year.

• every interview I had was documented on here, with the stack used to make them like me, and in an economy where the GDP is high but unemployment rate is manipulated, subs are essentially my cheat code to get the chances others can’t get (like my current job had 7 candidates, and I was the one to be selected, even though my interview was over 1 and a half years ago).

• lastly, believe it or not, I take more actions towards my goals than the majority of users on here, and I don’t mean it in a bad way, but when I have a goal, I reach it faster than most on here, not just due to my flow factor, but because I don’t like to wait, and would rather force the manifestation one way or another.

Now as for what got me to the point where I have;

• more wealth than any generation before me (and still rising),

• more girls to choose from whenever I need one,

• more physical sexiness than most of male population,

• and more air of status around me than some of the royals of the country,

It’s simple: constant thirst to reach my goals

Some might think that I should be the last person to talk about consistency, given my record of around 70 customs in the last 1 and a half years, but to keep it simple, my customs always followed certain rules that I don’t usually talk about openly, but they generally tend to carry over the majority of modules and the main core(s) with just tiny changes each time, to better suit the new realities that I level up to each time.

So what were the main subs?

Here’s what I posted earlier to respond to @James in another thread:

• WANTED for almost a year and half, for my body and romance goals.

• Emperor for a 3 months straight to get my first job.

• Stark for a year during my first job to outshine everyone.

• then moved to Khan for a while to manifest my dream job offer.

• paused Khan due to my army service and was just experimenting, then hopped back on khan since January till now.

• occasionally running Chosen whenever I wanna get some big projects to include me; like the upcoming World Aquatics Championships 2024.

All of these have always been boosted by either Mind’s Eye and/or Ascension Chamber throughout the journey.

To conclude, I’m just a normal guy living most people’s dreams, don’t hate me for getting myself there :joy:

P.S. I barely even mentioned anything about how fame was on the table as well, and people like @Brandon and @GoldenTiger could attest to how easily and randomly I just got featured somewhere for my magic, but I just let it be because I didn’t really care about it, so there’s that too :joy:

32 Likes

Inspirational! I like to ask you this question every month. What would you run if you wanted to be a Twitch variety streamer?

4 Likes

Yo ngl, I was gonna tag you once when @Floridianninja (I think) asked Saint about using WB to becoming an influencer, and Saint responded to him by saying that using it with something like True Social would help with that.

In fact, I would say that even with all the subs, unless you know exactly what you should be doing, as I’m not half-assing it, then you’ll make progress even without it.

I would say that you should also capitalize on what’s trendy and make use of all the different kind of platforms available, like my cousin who’s a rapper, he even started a podcast in order to build a different kinda connection with his audience, and direct the new ones to his music, all while contacting places to perform to get local popularity before trying to land on the global stage.

So in essence, have a big goal, dissect it into smaller pieces, see how many different pathways can lead to you accomplishing the smaller goals, and then combine them all.

But if you want a short answer: WB + Stark/True Social seem like an interesting pair that is focused on popularity, but if you want practical advice, don’t just put all your time and effort into just streaming, try going out to environments where you can meet like-minded people, such as conventions, cause you’re bound to come across at least one person there who can actually end up changing your life :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks bro, I will reflect on your answer :ok_hand:

1 Like

:raised_hands: how come you used Stark during your first job to outshine everyone? If you don’t mind me asking :grin: I thought Ascended Mogul was recommended for corporate settings.

1 Like

if you are addressing this to me, then I have never told this. Read again what I have written, especially the context of it.

1 Like

Due to the nature of my job :grin:

My first job was working at the tourism council of Qatar (any marketing campaigns you see about Qatar that has the “VisitQatar” logo is by them), and I was mainly working on managing events and festivals.

The skills needed for that job required quick thinking, creativity, connecting to people and persuading them (when managing crowds), technical skills, as well as charisma of course.

The popularity also helped in order outshine everyone, as every little achievement ended up praised and words about me were quick to spread in the organization haha

5 Likes

Not really you specifically, because you’re not really the first one to use my “context” in order to justify your own choices of subs and action-taking, there are others too, and some people who just surf the forum and want to see good results might be dissuaded from believing mine due to all the nonsense I see about myself occasionally :joy:

Your friend being one of them, as well as some others that either changed their names or deleted their posts, or like a certain someone, permanently banned.

The whole point of the thread is to not discount my results just because of an assumption resulted from some kinda envy, especially if you barely have any knowledge about my personal life :sweat_smile:

Cause trust me when I say this, I barely post all of my results on here :joy: with the amount I post already, you can see the misconceptions, so just imagine when I post everything, such as me rejecting a job offer to work directly under the Emir (the ruler of Qatar), more specifically, a job offer from here, and guess what? I never applied there :joy:

7 Likes

my friend?

1 Like

Alphamale

1 Like

Ah yes, that has written Stark all over it! Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it :innocent:

2 Likes

I genuinely believe this. Even as a new member here, i’m already having insane work-related results from mogul. I’m holding myself back from posting them here as they are borderline absurd.

Imagine you who have been using SC’s wealth products for years and are actively taking action towards it.

4 Likes

I don’t have a need to “justify” my choices in subs and action-taking. And I have never said you got what you got just because you are from Qatar. Stop behaving like I’m moaning “Invictus is evil, he is from Qatar that’s why he has what has. poor me, i can’t achieve anything because im not from qatar”. On opposite, I see what I have and what I can do, and according this knowledge I’m planning my life.

1 Like

I want you all to be my friend

2 Likes

But then here you are mentioning something that you have no knowledge of, yet presenting it as a fact :man_facepalming:t2:

But you literally used my country as an excuse here:

Even if you said that you’re keeping in mind such factors, that doesn’t mean that you didn’t just try to downplay my efforts by saying that I’d have more opportunities by default because I’m from Qatar.

Whether you see it or not, what I’m saying here is wisdom for you to pick up on, whether you learn from it or discredit it by assuming that I’m attacking you, is all up to you.

4 Likes

think what you want to. i don’t want to explain these things, doesn’t worth it.

1 Like

Ughhh
I haven’t even started focusing on wealth yet :sweat_smile:
The plan will commence eventually, but will need to wait for some time before I can be fully ready :+1:

1 Like

The secret to more flow factor is taking more actions.

Awesome post, man!

3 Likes

Everyone. In all due respect, I don’t want to see this kind of response to anyone here. It aggravates me to no end that our successful members literally have to go into hiding and stop posting their results because of the odd jealousy and hate they get from people.

And then, these individuals (not you @SaintSpring, I haven’t seen you do this) will proceed to claim that they don’t see any “mind blowing” results. People run off the successful posters using some kind of similar logic, and then say “where’s the results?” Even the “mind control” individual tried this, claiming that there are no good results here, so people must be buying the products out of “mind control.” Then when individuals start posting their good results, they get ran off.

I can assure you all – there are millionaires and overall wealthy people using our titles. They are right here with you, hiding it because they don’t feel like dealing with hate or people trying to use them.

This is going to stop. A better way to handle a situation like this is to tag @Invictus or whomever and ask: “How do you think your parent’s financial background affected your results? Be honest, because the decision of my stack is very important.”

Begin a dialogue, a conversation. Do not write people off just because you think they started with some different advantage.

18 Likes

By the way, I always find people who are doing very well in life (whether they use subliminals or not) very inspiring. And seek to learn from them (for example by reading the first post).

I know you came from humble background and everyone can learn from your success which you got through sheer hardwork and mindpower. BUT, what many people don’t realize is that we can all learn from rich people too. Even if they were born rich, it isn’t easy to remain rich since it is easier to go broke even with vast amounts of money in your pocket. There are lots of real life stories about this. This isn’t directed at you @Invictus but I think it was an important block for me to cross since hating the rich is a projection of one’s own issues with money. And I think many on the forum can learn from this.

I know I used to say that Invictus has high flow factor. But it was never in malice but in my mind it is always with a curiosity of how can he do it. Need to figure it out and your first post in this thread shows us how.

3 Likes