A little adivce

Hello,
I’ve been using the subliminals from sub club since last year and I’ve made a lot progress internally and in my life in general and now with the release of the Q subs and the Q store, I wanted to reach out to the community to seek some help in making my new stack. My goals are the following:

1. To advance in my career. I’m currently working at a job I don’t really like but I finally(thanks to the subliminals here) found out that I’m very interested in information security/hacking. I have already started some courses and I plan to start applying once I have the skills. So my goal would be to stay motivated and learn faster and better and eventually start my own business whether it would be in infosec or something else that I might find down the line.

2. Become a powerful self actualized man who is respected and appreciated, also be social and make friends easily and with no issue and be a positive and exciting person.

3. Become a women seducer, not a pua but when I see a woman I like, I know what to say and do to get her, I approach the women I fancy easily and get their numbers and remove any fear and preconceptions about sex and sensuality that I may have programmed within me. This is what I struggle with the most, I’m very good at texting and online interactions but when it comes to real face to face or approaching I could use some help, especially with escalating.

Also I’m currently 26, I get told that I’m good looking and some of a baby face and that I come off sometimes as this cocky super confident guy which is not really true as I am much more introverted but i guess I developed that habit as a coping method and I get looks from women here and there, been approached a couple of times but it’s mostly older women.

2 Likes

I see I’m late to the game here. So if I’m not too late:

Primal Seduction. I have this one and can attest to it.
Disclaimer: I’m married and I really only direct it toward my wife. Although I have had interesting manifestations pop up from other women. I have to let those slide by, of course. But…were I single, no doubt I’d be having tons of fun from PS.

Emperor This could help with the business goal. Also look into Ascended Mogul and the differences between Emperor and Ascended Mogul as both would help with your business goals, but Emperor (at least as when I listened to Emperor V3) can be hard-hitting in ways that may not be conducive to being in the jbo you’re in.

I haven’t got much to say about Emperor Q (it’s the latest version). Only because I have yet to run it more than 1-2 loops so far. Do check out journals regarding both Emperor Q and Ascended Mogul Q

Stark Q has been getting lots of journal love. I’ve only used Stark Q a few times, and never focused. It would indeed help with your goals I think.

Also, Libertine (V1) will ramp up your sexual results. I can’t really say much other than to check our results from the men and women who’ve used it so far.

Keep up posted on what you decide!

I totally agree with @Palpatine if it comes to your stack suggestions, the only one thing I would add would be Rebirth. I would stack it with EmperorQ for 1-2 months before moving to any other stack. You may also consider doing a general healing before starting your journey since there may be some trauma, bad energies or some other psychological/emotional obstacles in your subconscious which may hinder your progress a lot. Many people rush to shiny titles before doing a solid job which is cleaning and building strong foundations. Emperor is a great choice if it comes to the latter but if you decided to do the healing first there’s nothing better than Regeneration+Elixir.

1 Like