A friend has an important exam in 5 months. Help creating a stack?

If you say so but I’m curious as to how real life every day problems have anything to do with spirituality. Although I will probably get roasted by @SaintSovereign again for saying this I find it hard to believe that anyone capable of splitting an atom is " spiritual" .
Maybe I’m missing something or I’m over thinking everything but I would think the accumulation of real world knowledge has jack shit to do with spirituality

Maybe being spiritual makes it easier to be attractive to women ?

1 Like

I think spiritual things can be one of those topics that can start to get people off topic.

Okay let’s stay on topic.

This one being:

A friend has an important exam in 5 months. Help creating a stack?

1 Like

90% of the times, @RVconsultant makes me feel like he is an artificial intelligence bot…

I created a custom based on Limitless because I was under the impression that QL did a lot more than just improving "raw intelligence" and learning abilities, and that it was more difficult to run.

So far my Limitless custom rocks and the effect were fast even though I run it i as a minor part of a stack with DR.

So Limitless is highly recommendable.

1 Like

See the link below as well.

I’m I no way trying to talk you out of recommending QL to your friend, since it probably rocks a well. However, my impression is that stage 1 can be quite rocky for some.

QL

But depending on situation and other needs, Emperor CAN be a good addition (it is a massive program but it always seems to increase my learning ability more than anything because the mindset and such changes too)

BLU ofc can help, or LUU

Ascension with Limitless/Quantum Limitless Stage 3 and Beyond Limitless Ultima.

Processing…

Thank you for the compliment!

Would you like some toast?

It’s the UPSC, India’s civil service exam. The first round of exams, on June 22, ranks students based on a memorization-focused test and disqualifies anyone who gets below 33% on a quantitative reasoning test.

Of those who pass the quantitative reasoning test, the ones who do the best on the memorization test (roughly 1 in 80) are allowed to take a second and final round of 7(!) exams in Sept 21-22, which consist of an essay, 4 general studies exams, and two exams of the tester’s choice in two of many specialized subjects. A syllabus of the general studies exams can be found here: https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/syllabus/upsc-mains-general-studies-paper-syllabus/

Roughly .1% of people do well enough on the exams and interview to make it to the Indian Administrative Service, although this number includes the large number of registered students who don’t even show up to the prelims.

So overall, a whole bunch of memorization, and the avility to apply that knowledge to difficult questions.

Thanks for putting in the effort to create a greate cuetom! Unfortunatrly he is new to subliminals so he’ll probably have to stick with standard subclub offerings.

In the long term I would agree with you. If he had years for his spirituality gains to express themselves in his studies then I could get behind that, but he’s limited to a few months.

Based on Which has the most anti-procrastination scripting?, the fact that my friend is just beginning to study (which involves a lot of ambiguity r.e. the best resources, how to create a productiv routine and environment, etc), and I think for now he should just use Commander Ultima once in the morning and QL ST1 the rest of the day (and weekends off of course).

What do you all think?

Limitless Q
Beyond Limitless Ultima

That’s the stack.

If your friend is motivated and just wants to optimize cognitive processing and memory, that’s all s/he’ll need.

If it’s more than a test and involves project-based work (e.g., thesis project), use Limitless Executive instead of Beyond Limitless.

Keep the stack trim and light. Put most of the work into actually studying, NOT into subliminals.

Quantum Limitless is a multistage program. For long term growth. Not for focused, time-limited goal work. If your friend likes the results with Limitless, then they can do Quantum Limitless afterwards for more profound long-term development.

@James throw out the stereotypes and face it: you’re already doing profound spiritual work. The robes and bullshit are just superficial details. It’s about FINDING TRUE DIRECTION.

4 Likes

A subtle yet profound point!

1 Like

I am curious, why did you recommend Fenrir?

Fenrir description:
“At times like these, you must be ruthless and remove your opposition with merciless precision.”

“Fenrir will also guide you when it is optimal to be completely ruthless, and when it would be more beneficial to show kindness and mercy. Be mindful of how you use this powerful tool of unmercifulness.”

In what way do you need to protect yourself from obstacles during studying for an exam?

I don’t need to protect myself from anything during studying for exams because of my current environment.

When I list modules, I try to be thorough and then the person designing it can decide for themselves.

If you want to design something to study for exams, and you think Fenrir doesn’t apply to you, then you may not need it.

Beyond that I don’t know if I can explain this in such a way that you would understand it from your point of view or current situation.

Sure. The thing is, I am drawn to Fenrir but I don’t really know what benefits I would get from this module in my day-to-day life. Like I don‘t have any competitor trying to hurt me or something like it.

I also asked this in another more suitable thread but did not get any answer yet.

I sometimes read fast and as a results I miss things.

Thank you for the quote.

I have read it now.

“how can cold-blooded be useful for achieving your goals?”

Perhaps by tuning out other people who are acting hostile towards you, and if these people say you are hurting their feelings by ignoring them or saying “you don’t care about my feelings”, then ignoring that too. Refusing to sympathize with people trying to sabotage you. That would be one guess.

“What would be examples where you would greatly benefit from that?”

See above.

“Maybe even in your day to day life in regards to your goals.”

If in one’s day to day life, they live in a hostile environment, or perhaps they work in a hostile environment, this too might be useful. Other than that, I don’t know.