A blend of what I need and what I want - Khan ST1 + Custom Sex & Status - Journal

Did just 1 day of break as I felt that I didn’t need a second. Did 1 loop of Khan ST1 and 2 loops of my custom yesterday. Today was 2 loops each but I crave doing the custom again. I’ll just take it easy as I already increased my play to 2 loops after the break.

From the Khan ST1 I notice the healing and change of perception which is great. I will not go into details but it is indeed breaking down stuff. I am glad I notice which these are as I was unconscious of them.

From my custom I can say that I see interest from women, even though I don’t engage by choice. I think my life is a mess right now so even if I would take action it will be really tedious to work out dating, etc. I just engage with same old.

Also I noticed that the iron frame, Lion IV and one or some of the alpha/masculinity modules have been working as I observe myself acting a bit more assertive and bold.

Light at the end of the tunnel :slight_smile:
Had a good run of 5 days with both the Khan ST1 and my custom, 3 out of 5 days run 2 loops for each which it was great.

Today is a break day and I am craving my custom which is good news as it seems my subconscious is not that tired as I thought. However I will honor the break for at least a day. If I still crave it tomorrow I will not make a second break day.

Last night the Panther module worked and it was great. I escalated a situation with a girl that before I would wanted but wouldn’t. Now I did. A small win!

1 Like

I don’t really get the purpose of Panther. From what it look like you have a great comprehension of this module. Mind elaborating on what it is supposed to do exactly?

@Hermit

The Panther is an animal of grace, focus and extreme intent. Modeled after the Panther in its natural environment, the Panther will help you approach and escalate with people you find attractive.

What I marked in bold it was what manifested. I was focused for some time for making a move and how to make the move. My intent was solid.

In other case I wouldn’t approach or even escalate with her. This time it was somehow leaving behind any thoughts of not to and figuring out ways of what to do, what to say.

I am someone that I would plan and expect the right circumstances to do that. This time I just created them.

1 Like

Very interesting. I’m personally not keen to the module as I already have those talents naturally, so probably won’t wage a slot in my Custom for it.

Thanks though! I’m happy that it is working for you.

1 Like

Successful two day break.

Run 3 loops of Khan ST1 and two of the custom today.

Considering listening to another 3 loops of the custom (with silent track of 1h in between) during the night to just test the effects of this, good or bad.

I do notice some alpha mentality showing up. I am a little bit more calm and relaxed when I am out. More confident around people. The feeling is “I am present and in control”.

I am considering the Sanguine Ultima. As per its description “will help counteract reconciliation generated by your subliminal stack” so if it does help with reconciliation then it would be a benefit to use it and increase my custom program loops.

Did additional 3 loops of the custom during the night. That was so tiring. I won’t do it again. I woke up many times and I had to try hard to sleep again

I saw a dream in which I was kept locked home and I was trying to escape but all doors and points were locked. My parents were keeping me in and even some kind of a group of people were there enforcing this for some bad reason. It was like I was kidnapped in my same house. That was the feeling. Not prisoner. Kidnapped.
When I woke up the first time in panic I remembered that this is the second time I’ve experienced this dream and it was only lately (last two weeks) and its the custom sub that is causing it.
I went through it 3 times during the night. Last time I managed to escape but I am with the impression that I don’t know if I managed to make it away us on other dreams I was still getting caught when I was out and near the house.

Scary dream, three times in the same night. Too much.

The reason I did the 3 custom loops during the night test was because I started thinking it will be a trouble to listening to 3x2 = 6 loops a day with 6 hours of silent track in between. I use the masked version and some days I am on the road and its not a good idea to be running the while driving.

Even now that I will be listening to an Ultima every day or other day, this will make things tougher. So listening to one during the night was a good compromise but doesn’t seem to be an option because of the healing.

So… the solutions I am thinking is either
1.upgrading my custom to T which will probably allow me to run it 1 loop for now and maybe two later on or
2. Order a custom which Khan Q ST1 is included and run the custom for 3 to 4 loops instead for now and later, 5-6 (which will might be causing time problems again).

Or… I could drop the silent track and keep going as I do.

2 loops of Khan ST1 and 2 loops of the custom today. Will take it easy mentally as I am doing a detox protocol that will be harsh on the body in about 6-12 hours.

Also did 1 loop of Ultima Sanguine. Didn’t feel any positive effects yet (2+ hours passed). The very first few minutes it was playing, I was feeling uncomfortable, a headache was building up and felt a lot of heat. Later, almost at the end of the hour of the play these effects nearly subsided.

Some users here posted about being older and that they push with subliminals as they want results faster. I am glad to them because they made me want to accelerate things in my life as well. In general, and in other areas. This really made me think. Not that I am old, I am at early 30’s. But I find that I am behind with what I want to achieve in life.

Listened to 3 loops of Khan ST1 and 1 loop of the custom. Need to listen to another 2 loops of the custom.

It started being tedious to listen to all these in a day with a silent track in between. I don’t have the time to pause and resume.

I will start listening without silent tracks.

I am also considering adding the Khan ST1 Q core in the custom so that I listen to it during the custom play and take out one of the three cores that are already there. Might be a good idea to upgrade it to T strength as well as I was going to do this in about 45 days anyway.

@SaintSovereign I would be grateful if you can chime in and advice on this.

Question goes to advanced users as well who experienced running many (or major) programs (higher density) at once.

In the near future I am planning to create a new custom and run 2 customs at the same time. I don’t mind about slow results as I have been running subs for years now and I will still run them for the rest of my life.

I am thinking of creating another custom that will have an additional 5-10 modules, completing everything I would like to get from subs.

At any given moment I will have in total for both customs, 5 cores and a 25-30 modules. One will have 3 cores and 17 modules and the other 2 cores and 9-13 modules.

First question is will it be OK (balanced) to have one custom with less density than the other or should I create 2 new customs and split the cores and modules?

Second question about density. Keeping in mind that I consider upgrading both to T strength, and will do so when I have at least 60 days of run on the first custom, will it be a bad idea to run these much in terms of producing no or limited results even in the long-term (6+ months) because of density?

Third and last question. If it is a trouble in terms of density, would keeping both on Q strength and adding a total of 2 cores and just 5 more modules on the second make it more efficient or would this still be a problem? Also, would running the current custom more, like 90-120 days before this change be a better approach to being able to do accomplish this (running two customs with these density and produce better results)?

Listen to 2 loops of the Khan ST1 and the custom. Feeling a bit overwhelmed but that could be from the intense body healing protocol i am going through.

Sanguine Ultima update: After the loop last time, I didn’t experience anything even hours later. I just played it once again. I felt the tightness inside my head. A very specific sensation that I never felt in the past and understand its from Ultima. From all I know it is also ultrasonic and I lower the volume enough to make sure it has nothing to do with tinnitus. Will wait for any effects later today and update.

Had a break yesterday as I noticed that because of the too many loops the last 3 days I was sleeping a lot (an extra 2-3 hours in the afternoon).

Listened to Ultima Sanguine in the morning and two loops of Khan ST1 an hour later and now listening to 2 loops of my custom.

OK I am a bit troubled with the Sanguine Ultima. I listened on:
First time: Mpow H5 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
Second time: Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z200 - PC Speakers
Third time: Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset

I know. Not the best quality headsets and speakers but all three times I had no results and had this side effect of weird pressure in the middle of my head. This happened on both the headsets and the speakers. I am going to borrow the Bose QuietComfort 35 II from a friend. Still, they are old but they are $300 headphones.

Here are some updates

Ultima Sanguine: I have been listening to it for the last 10 days. I’ve lowered my Khan ST 1 and custom sub to 1 loop each per day and still feel my mind tired. I was averaging 5 loops in total before listening to Sanguine. I continue to sleep an extra 2 hours a day every afternoon. I will stop listening to it for 3-5 days to see if it is really the trouble but it anyway does not give me any results or the results I wanted.

Custom: Day 27. I am not seeing any results as before but I wouldn’t blame the program. My focus these days are on other things and I have been kept busy and uninterested.

Khan ST 1: I am on day 54. Almost listening for two months. I wouldn’t say I see a total breakdown but not any breakdown either. I did notice some change in thinking from time to time which was periodical and then back to normal. I am thinking to pause playing the custom in 3 days so that it counts a full month and then raise my loops of Khan Stage 1 to two loops per day for 3-4 weeks. Just to give it some room to do some more work and then resume the Custom again.

I’m verifying what also @pacman i believe verified on a post. 1 loop (or even 2) of Q is better than 3-4. At least that’s the way it is on my custom and Khan Stage 1.

1 Like

@robin_huts Same for me, since cutting back to 1 loop I notice much better results than when I listened to 2-3 loops.

2 Likes

It’s been a while to run the Ultima Sanguine. I did today, early in the morning, 12 hours ago.

I again had to sleep for another 2 hours in the afternoon which verifies for me that it is this that triggers my exhaustion and sleep.

I’ve been on 3 days of 1 loop of Khan ST1 and my custom.

@SaintSovereign

I am making this question as I have the background knowledge that the mind learns through repetition on a daily basis.

I now run 2 different customs, 3 cores and 17 modules each. I am working on fixing a schedule. As other schedules don’t seem to work in terms of being overwhelmed, would a schedule of one day the first custom, next day the other for 4 days straight and 2 days break work? (in terms of programming the mind efficiently). Or should I be listening to both on the same day?

@Fire

Could you please comment?