RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

I started reading the Energy Karezza book he mentioned, its awesome

3 Likes

The myth of the giga-chad; update on the dual mating strategy; the “10%”…

Whether you think you’re black pill, red pill, blue pill, purple pill, or pill-free, then please watch this.

1 Like

yeah,generally speaking ,every first day of the month,occasionally,an extra one for Christmas….if you are dying,every day is a feast…. :wink:

1 Like

@Sebastian_Po I’m not understanding your post above.

I’m not understanding this. What is this in reference to?

1 Like

never mind,it was a silly joke…. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

How I’m going to feel after Hero Origins and Survival Instinct are update:

5 Likes

Are you running KB, RVconsultant?

I did a while back.

1 Like

I feel like guys would understand women much more if internet didnt exist. People in my town who live a normal life and dont spend their free time on their computers and go out with friends instead seem to do so well. They dont need to think and debate about girls and their nature. They just get it subconsciously from real life experience. Internet often overcomplicates these things to a point of even paralyzing a man. Crippling with fear, doubts… weird beliefs. Things feel much simpler when youre out there with people. Sometimes looking back at these videos it feels like most of it is just too much talking around it. And its not always helpful even though at a time it felt like a great way to learn. But maybe thats just part of the learning experience. You have to dig through the shit to find the gem and learn how to recognize the difference between the two. With time. Perhaps that is the best thing that online world can teach us.

Hope youre doing well RV!

2 Likes

Just found this post of what you said in 2021 anout Dragon Reborn and wow! Being on DRR2 I relate so much. It’s funny I had done 8 years of inner healing and like you said, I didn’t know the power of the Dragon until I felt it. I found your entire post enlightening!

1 Like

I hope it helps. I’ve been running DRG for about 14+ months. It’s still helping.

I wish you well in your journey and encourage you to journal, either on here or offline.

4 Likes

Thank you, I do journal offline. One day when all the healing is done I will do them online. I wish you well too!

2 Likes

Hi,

Does anybody know the link that Saint shared about custom cores/modules on how to choose, the guidelines?

https://instructions.subliminalclub.com/#53-building-an-effective-custom

Does this help?

4 Likes

This as well:

https://instructions.subliminalclub.com/#54-building-an-effective-custom

Also the resonance checking article: New Support Article: Resonance and Alignment Checking

@Ikigai

4 Likes

Autism and magnetic stimulation

PBS

The Brain with David Eagleman

episode 5

The Amazing Case of John Robison

2 Likes

thank you @SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

2 Likes

@qOS

Hello. This is a test to form hypothetical recommendations for these three imaginary individuals:

Please recommend subliminal programs from the main shop for:

1 A first year college student who knows no one at his college. First time away from home. He’s academically oriented, but also knows he needs to look out for his health. He’s self-aware enough to know he needs better social skills.

2 Recently divorced man. The divorce went okay. No major trauma or betrayal. He was married for 15 years, now in his mid 40s. He’s not sure what to do next. He doesn’t want to start dating, but doesn’t want to be alone either. He thinks he needs to re-evaluate his life, or maybe he doesn’t. He has 2 kids, with joint custody. Relationship with his ex is polite, and somewhat friendly.

3 A man in his early 30s who thinks his life has been wasted. Or maybe he’s just not understanding what he’s done that was worthwhile. He’s not sure if he wants to get married, but not sure what to tell his current girlfriend. Their relationship is okay, but not sure if he wants to marry her. He’s not sure what his next move in life should be.

3 Likes

i know a guy like this but he is second grade now.

1 Like