3 custom cores allowed but not 3 subliminals?

Why is it allowed for a custom to have 3 subliminal cores but you cant listen to 3 subliminals a day? How does that even work?

2 Likes

To the best of my knowledge… The Major titles each have support scripting, and 2 Majors in 1 day is maximum recommended because of brain processing. A custom has the cores and support scripting dedicated to the custom to tie them all together in one bundle, which is functionally, a single title.

6 Likes

The official recommendation is no more than 2 cores. Some people built with more anyway and found they can handle 3.

Some can’t do more than 2 without bad recon.

2 Likes

Recommended is two cores.

Because the cores on the Q store are much smaller because they lack the “major title” support scripting that is in every title.

And this:

7 Likes

ESPECIALLY for a first custom. 3 Cores only for those who know what they are doing.

Some folks have success with more than 3 Cores but these are highly advanced users and those who take loads of action and have high flow factor.

Just writing it here for new custom creators to take note.

1 Like

Imagining Invictus now, running 3 5-core customs with one 4 stager each :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I don’t have any other person in my mind either other than badass bad boy @Invictus.

2 Likes

Contrary to popular belief, I have calmed down with my customs a bit :joy:

says that while his next custom is 3 cores and 17 synergy modules. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The one you posted in the Synergy thread?
Do you know, how many constituent modules it contains?

2 Likes

Lol! 3 Cores is indeed calm mode for ya.

Good luck with the new custom!

2 Likes

The cores on the one I posted aren’t the actual cores, I kinda stopped sharing that since I realized how many people just try to use my customs as an excuse to play lawyer games, but the modules are, so u can check if you like, but I was too lazy to count haha

4 Likes

Seriously? There are people out there saying “if Invictus is allowed to build this, I want to as well”?

That’s like saying “if a strongman champion can pull a truck, I can do as well” despite only being a beginner in the gym…

1 Like

Seriously? There are people out there saying “if Invictus is allowed to build this, I want to as well”?

That’s like saying “if a strongman champion can pull a truck, I can do as well” despite only being a beginner in the gym…

Edit

Just did an estimate with the numbers I still have in mind. You’re still nowhere near the TURK ZP² I’ve “built” with its 80 modules, but around 60 modules.

1 Like