Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Q Cores Available! ESSENCE Modules Available!)

Welp- sold on this one, but just dialed in my stack of K1, Stabilizer, occasionally executive.

@qOS Can you give a summary/set expectations for a Khan 1 name embed- with either Heartsong stage 1 core- or the essence module of heart song 1? Also curious- if it would make more sense to build with Khan stage 2- after a cycle of stage 1.

From the copy:

Heartsong: Attuned + PEACE. The deepest foundation in our catalog. PEACE returns you to the whole, unforced self beneath every role, and Attuned carries that wholeness into love.

It was an issue specific to the individual.

To be clear, without calling out who it was (and as a Regular I’m sure you know how to figure that out), the individual has been using several other subs, its possible the number of rest days for dealing with recon was too low, and there is/was past trauma involved which I would suspect is one of the difficulties causing the identity confusion.

I’m not Saint, but I’d say for an experienced sub user it shouldn’t be an issue. The problem is that despite the listening guidelines and the legal warnings, not everyone is aware until they start working with subs that hit deep on the specific issues the qualities and measure of things that are in their subconscious/greater mental storehouse, so it is best to tread cautiously in those circumstances, emphasise self care and being kind to yourself, and not overdo it. And also, washouts when needed.

1 Like

A lot of stuff happening…

One of the main lessons of HS2 so far is that I can love someone without having to allow them to influence me or my emotional state.

I am also being pulled towards Emperor Black + RoS as a shadow work stack to quicken the integration of my ruthless and violent sides. I am committed to my WB/Spartan custom, but I am starting to feel an increase in controlled drive and aggression, like I am back on Khan. It’s just me tho, love it.

I am to become one hell of a badass, and I want loyal, sexy, and dangerous women to match.

Makes sense that most do not register as interesting to me; it’s a matter of ambition and scope.

8 Likes

I listened to stage 2 before going out and just experienced this at a cafe with the barista. Wow :open_mouth: I felt something inside of me in that moment. Hard to even express this with words.

I almost want to go up and talk to him. :rofl:

Edit: I woke up to 2 different men of interest from my past apologizing and explaining things to me about why they went quiet before.

6 Likes

Thought this support answer could be of value here :

Summary

“There is one trade-off, and it is the same one Khan always carries beside Heartsong: Khan’s seduction comes from conquest; Attuned asks plainly and lets the answer belong to the other person”

When you say this how does this show up. Khan generally doesn’t over pursue so how do you see this distinction playing out in reality?

S

Subliminal Club Support SupportOct 2, 2026 4:25 pm

Hello,

Fair question, because the difference is not about pursuit. You are right that Khan does not over-pursue. The difference is who holds the pen on the outcome.

Khan’s frame

Khan’s seduction arises from dominance and authority. Its page describes a man who leads a woman through the intense feelings she is having, whose will makes situations submit, who people will test and who answers the test. In an interaction that means: her hesitation is something you lead her through, her doubt is a test you pass, and a no is an obstacle, not an answer. You are not chasing. You are directing. The outcome is yours to produce.

Attuned’s frame

Heartsong never reaches into anyone else’s heart. Its ask is plain and then released: you say what you want, and the answer belongs entirely to the other person. A no is welcome as the truth, information about her heart and not a verdict on you. Her hesitation is her weather, something to see clearly, not something to overcome. The outcome is shared.

How that shows up in reality

Picture a date where she goes quiet halfway through. The Khan response reads it as a test and leads harder: more presence, more frame, pull her through. The Attuned response reads it as information and asks: what changed? Picture a woman who is drawn to you but ambivalent. Khan draws her through the ambivalence. Attuned lets her decide, and stays whole either way. Neither man is chasing. One is steering the other person’s answer; the other is letting the answer stand.

That is the trade-off. It is not a conflict in the scripting; it is a fork in the moment of the ask, and you will feel both pulls. In practice the stack produces a man who leads the dance and does not need her to say yes, which is a strong combination, as long as you let Attuned win at the ask itself. If you let Khan win there, Attuned’s non-attachment turns into a frame rather than a fact, and the whole point of Stage 1 is that it is a fact.

Best regards,

Support Team

Interesting, so with Khan, someone’s pulling away or not being a good communicator is something to overcome- or 'lead her through '; with Attuned, it lets it lie. Wanted and Wanted Black would also let it lie I imagine. If Khan leads her through, it’s a ‘frame,’ whereas in Attuned it’s a mutual coming forward.

5 Likes

@qOS Reading the Heartsong ST1: Attuned description it sounds like it would combine very well with Inner Circle for developing non-romantic relationships as well. Many of the same issues that affect romantic partners can also affect friendships. Can you confirm if this is the case or is the scripting specifically targeted towards romantic partners?

I currently have an excellent IC + LBFH custom I’m thinking Attuned could fit nicely into. What would be the combined effect of those three cores?

2 Likes

Some Attuned results

On friday I went out for coffee with a girl friend, shes been actively pursuing me, but without pushing.

We have had sex I don’t know maybe 4 or 5 times, the last time about 1 month ago.
I know she wants more than that and she knows I dont want a relationship, but I admit Ive been kind of ambivalent in my behavior. At least until Attuned.

We where talking and she said to me, you dont go out a lot and really like to stay home playing guitar, how does a woman gets into the picture. I said I dont know just to avoid answering, but pretty quickly I said, this is an important question.

I told her that in this moment of my life Im probably the most boring man for any woman. I dont drink alcohol, I dont do drugs, I dont like to go out at night, if I can spend all my free time playing guitar I will.

She couldnt tell at first if I was just joking, but she saw my face and realized I was serious. I added " You know relationships requires a big investment in time and Im having too much fun on my own, I only want to invest in myself for now".

Finally she said yes, but that can change in the future, to which I responded: sure I can change my mind tomorrow, but thats how I feel now.

Then she gave me a ride home and she told me I was very direct , I said I dont like to lie to people, to which she answered: to do that one cant lie to oneself, I said yes.

In the past I would have started following every implication of what she said in my head, was she talking about me? About her? In general? With a defensive attitude. Now I just let it go, its her thought not mine. Your (miss)interpretations of my words are yours to have.

Thats when I got it. Im speaking what I want to speak, I no longer care what others think or do about it. I dont mean that in a negative way as in I will offend you and dont give a crap, but as in this is the truth and you are an adult, I trust you can handle the truth. I dont need to prepare you or hold your hand, or sugar coat it.

Im doing what Attuned is meant for… Investing in myself until I want to find someone else to share life with. Im clearing my mind about what do I really want in my life and Im letting go of what no longer serves a purpose.

I think what I posted add to this, from the other side perspective.

12 Likes

Btw I missed another important result.

The being a boring man thing I wrote, that was a big fear I had in relationships, due to the life I led and the women I chose, being perceived as fun was really important for me (a core value) the thing was being fun meant drinking, partying with friends, going to pubs, clubs and what not. The Nightlife.

Didnt notice that until later, but theres more, something I noticed only after writing my previous post. I felt responsible for my women’s fun. If she was having fun then I was a great lover, if she was bored then that said something really bad about who I am and I let them believe that too.

So when I told my girl friend the other day Im the most boring man to be in a relationship with, while feeling totally at peace with it. It was really a statement of identity, not that Im actually boring, but that Im not longer the man I used to be, nor do I care to be.
Im not longer meassuring my value over a trade (I do this and expect that in return), but by whether or not Im respectful of who I am and what I value.

Fun now means something different, yet Im still building/discovering its true meaning for me.

11 Likes

So I’ve tested Heartsong Stage 1.

I was going to skip this for Renaissance Man, but after seeing the early response to Heartsong, I became curious to see what tech we could include in future titles. The concept of “wholeness” is definitely going to be used more. Heartsong Stage 1 feels incredible to me.

I didn’t anticipate the productivity spike this past weekend. Also, the feeling of liberation and freedom it helped produced. In all transparency, I have also run a number of titles with this same type of theme, so results are probably co-mingling.

What I find the most interesting is how a natural, deep sense of kindness and compassion emerged, but a top of this deep confidence in myself. It feels like my natural personality is emerging more, but the “guardian” side is still there. It is just resting in wait until necessary, rather than having its hand on the sword, ready to draw.

There’s another “side effect” that you should be aware of. This thing makes you very non-chalant and outspoken, rofl. I had to monitor my words a bit more than usual. I can unintentionally cut with my speech, simply because I don’t like people casting illusions at me, or trying to impose their ideology on my thinking. As you can see from the company ethos, I value independent thought and I like to surround myself with people from differing ideologies (29th degree Sag on the Ascendant, 9th house stellium, for our astrology practitioners – I can’t help it, I love studying cultures and spiritual beliefs).

I had an incident where someone was close to being pushy with their ideas and I started to feel that heat rise, the mind beginning to shift into attack mode, counter-arguments formulating. Suddenly (and this is probably PEACE integration as well), the body relaxed, I returned to my breath, went back into that inner sensation of peace (and this part is more the Heartsong result) and thought to myself “I will let my actions illustrate how I feel about this.” I simply stood up in mid-convo and walked away. Later they apologized, and it was a very genuine apology – no supplicating, just them explaining what they felt the way they did. We dapped it up, water under the bridge. Completely released.

There would’ve been a time when after something like that occurred, I would spend the day annoyed and brooding. And since I have a very specific rule – no working on titles or anything customer facing when the nervous system is too activated – I’d lose productivity. But letting things go has freed up so much mental energy.

Heartsong Stage 1 could serve as the foundation or results enhancer of any alpha, romance or wealth stack. But, we’ll need more feedback from everyone. I am reluctant to just declare it, since the ZPU tech unlocks past results that were “stuck.” Meaning, you intended to embody that feature, but inner blocks prevented that expression. I am noticing remnants of Godlike Masculinity’s detachment – which is evolving into true detachment, not the cynicism-as-detachment I first encountered while running it.

I’m also noticing LBfH’s “quiet carrier” style features kicking in. Now… will I continue? I’m not sure. This is going to be a particularly difficult month. We have a lot we’re working on. @Fire just dropped the Khan Black trailer, and I’m working on RenMan, qOS, SC Labs with Engineering, the new customer facing build form on the Q site – which we are about to test. But, I’m taking a creative holiday around the Holidays. Heartsong + PEACE _ RenMan is probably going to be the stack.

I’ve been waiting for our sales people to tell us how Stage 1 affects their conversion ability (it won’t manifest leads). There’s a certain sense of “trust” that people sense when a person who is operating from wholeness speaks. “Wholeness” is not manipulative – the individual is speaking as if they have no agenda other than to share the information they have.

Good times.

24 Likes

Glad the concept of wholeness is going into New RM. That title needs it more than most considering the amount of self expression scripting. You can’t express your true and authentic self if you’re not whole and comfortable in your own skin.

3 Likes

This sounds wonderful! Was this towards others or yourself? Or indeed, both? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Difficult to explain. It is a subtle, but very permeating sensation of “love for all living beings.” But it is not a disruptive, transcendent kind of love that glamours. It is more of a soft recognition of everyone’s intrinsic worth. It doesn’t seem to compel that sense of self-sacrifice that many experience. It is the exact opposite. A sort of trust in life and a deep sense of respect for people, without bringing harm to yourself.

7 Likes

Oh yeah I definitely experienced being more outspoken when boundaries gets crossed, I got heated a couple times and expressed my disapproval clearly, it’s like st1 helps me feel my boundaries much more clearly.

1 Like

I said it once and I will say it again lol @SaintSovereign the worthiness module needs to be mined from Heartsong haha. Not sure if I read this correctly but if it’s true that your considering adding that scripting into titles going forward….please do it lol

4 Likes

@qOS would putting both stages of Heartsong into a name-embed be a good idea?

1 Like

Amazing results to hear. Always love hearing your reports

I’ll report back on this when testing Heartsong Attuned more. I firmly believe quality of being -either secularly, in terms of ‘how it lands’ with someone else, and more esoterically, in terms of the impact one ripples out into the world- affects my sales as much or more than any skill, technicality, follow-through, etc.

More than that- and I wish I shared this before True Sell came out. I have a revenue thermostat. No matter what- in mind-boggling ways, synchronicities and coincidences, without always more work or effort on my own, I will find a way to a specific revenue and income. As I’ve grown with subs my revenue base has grown as well. It is NOT always correlated to the highest cumulative KPI or sales metrics. Although it always reflects in at least 1 KPI .

Also I know a bit soon but reluctant to ever go to stage 2 wit how powerful stage 1 is for ‘inner game’. Stage 3 Heartsong/Heartsong Black??? Wouldn’t that baseline help so much while searching for the right partner. Mixing them back?? Down the line…just saying :star: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Attuned has a very “I am who I am. Take it or leave it.” kind of vibe. Which to me feels like the highest form of confidence.

If you’ve been a social chameleon or people pleaser like I have, you will love Attuned.

It seems to cultivate a healthy sense of ego - boundaries, identity, knowing what you want, being rooted in your authentic truth without a sense of arrogance or pride.

And my subconscious has been guiding me through reflections on both the good and bad of past relationships, thus gaining more clarity and confidence in what I want in a partner.

8 Likes

29 degree Cap Rising :call_me_hand:.

1 Like

I’ll ask the question I know a lot of people have been quietly wondering. Could this sub be used to manifest one night stands, friends with benefits, f*ck buddies, and all the “no string attached” formats of relationships people get into these days.

@SaintSovereign : what say you?

Thank me later, people. I’m not even running this sub nor am I planning to. I’m just helping out people who are too shy to bluntly ask. :joy:

5 Likes

There was no need for anyone to be shy about this. We do not issue moral judgments on how consenting adults choose to lead their lives.

Heartsong contains no limitations on the type of relationships you pursue. If that is what you desire, you will attract those who seek the same type of relationship.

7 Likes