I can answer this one. Ascension Chamber was originally the recommendation instead of Genesis Core. I redirected qOS away from it, since Ascension Chamber may change in the future and I didn’t want anyone investing in a core which may drastically change in the future (we have not decided anything yet – ZPU is just different and may require substantial changes). So, I’ll just paste that section:
Cores
- Ascension Chamber Core: the centre of the build. It develops conscious control over your natural ability to manifest, both through inspired, creative action and through manifestation that happens without direct effort.
- New Result Enhancing Experience Core: the general NSE core. It is not tied to one area, and it amplifies and speeds up the results of everything else in the build.
- Inner Circle Core: manifests the people who can help with any goal, such as teachers, partners, friends and contacts. Most goals move through people, so this widens every channel the rest of the build opens.