Building Habits and Systems-Asc St 1

Peace has given smoother and quicker results for the other subs that I’ve run. Its truly a secret sauce kinda sub for your stack

Awareness about how my mind works, my quirks, what triggers me everything is brought to the front of my mind.

Even when I’m super triggered by something, within a few seconds of the event. I return to baseline, and as the event is still fresh. I am able to accurately dissect it and figure out what went wrong and prepare appropriate counter measures for it.

Its like suddenly regaining clarity in the heat of the event. Its almost like a superpower

1 Like

Even though I stopped running stabilizer for the past two weeks, peace has boosted the remaining effects of it. I’m also able to post consistently on my journal thanks to stabilizer.

Restarted stabilizer with peace and EE custom. Starting again with microloops

1 Like

Im hit with recon, its so obvious when im in recon due to peace, just gotta reduce the loop duration even more

1 Like

Making plans to micrloop a whole lot of subs now

Did a 15scmicroloop of stabilizer, my ee custom and 5m peace

Also did a 10s loop of ql4. Needed a quick boost for some last minute coding and it delivered

I just realized I have been micro looping wrong this whole time. I used to start with 15 seconds and then quickly go to 30 seconds to a minute really fast within a week. I thought I was getting really good results, but truth be told, sub 15s loops are faster hitting

Been having bouts of processing and conscious thinking about the nature of subs and how they act on the hidden structures in my mind. I am better able to find cause and effect

1 Like

Today i did my usual stack of peace, stabilizer and 10s ts1, 10s ql2

Been having a slight headache since last night seems like microlooping ql2 is shifting a few things up there, as its rare for me to get a headache

Had a busy day at work, I just need to focus for hours to make it work here as everyone was calling me for help today

Can feel the stabilizer kicking in, im systematic in everything that i do. Can also recognize peace doing its thing during introspection

A regular day at work, got a bunch of stuff done, microlooped ts1 had fun talking at work

Communication makes the world go round and action makes what was said into reality

Have decided to go with MWF as listening days and weekends off. Will document how it goes

1 Like

My focus right now is to be the best possible communicator, the aura from ts1 draws people like a moth to a flame

Been running subs consistently, took 2 washouts 5 days each, could really feel a lot of the integration happening

@qOS how would a double name embedded of peace and limitless zone be. I want to run it longterm to increase my focus.

Also have in my mind limitless zone and minds eye double name embedded. Would that be a good long term build