Reflections Journal ft. EOG

Fri July 17/ Day 21

15 min EOG Stage 4, 5 min Emperor Reforged Test Version

I cut back from 7 min to 5 min this time. More manageable this time.


Sat July 18 Rest Day


Sunday July 19 / Today / Day 23 (AB, AC experimental listening pattern by me)

15 min EOG Stage 4, 15 min RICH

Not much in terms of results. I put more into crypto. 200 CAD.

Monday July 20, 2026

Rest day.

In the afternoon, I did experience a buzzing like feeling in my head. Surprise mild recon of sorts. I decided to mediate sitting down cross legged and lay flat on my back on my yoga mat. This was for 15 minutes. Then the recon went away.


Tuesday July 21, 2026 - Day 25

15 min EOG Stage 4, 7 min Emperor Reforged Test version.

Edit: fixed day counter.

Sat July 25, 2026 - Day 29

15 min EOG Stage 4, 10 min Emperor Reforged


Sun July 26, 2026 - Day 30

Rest day. Decided to start washout. I did my 30 day trial run with Emperor Reforged test version with EOG Stage 4 + RICH.

Ordered EOG Stage 4 + RICH Name embedded major. (Standard build + solace + .mp3) This is my first name embedded. Maybe I could have done one a bit earlier.

Thurs July 30 - Washout day 5.

This washout period seems okay overall. Maybe slight recon on washout day 2.

Name embedded (EOG st4/RICH) hasn’t arrived yet. One or two more days of washout.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday were additional washout days.

Name embedded major (EOGSt4 + RICH) arrived yesterday/Sunday evening.

With Emp: Reforged test version, I thought it is okay. The productivity push is nice plus it kind of helps with finding alternative/non-mainstream ideas & viewpoints when it comes to investing and finance.
I don’t think this title is a right fit for me. I did get some moments where I watch *orn, or be aggressive randomly IRL. Most likely recon. Doing full 15 min loops of Emp: Reforged (test ver) does not seem necessary new tech.

Day 1 - Aug 3, 2026

20 sec Name Embedded (EOG St4 + RICH), 1 min Love Bomb in evening.

Minus Emp: Reforged, revisit Love Bomb. I was not sure at first if I wanted to do new GLM or Love Bomb. Both are good titles.

Day 3 - Aug 5, 2026 Tuesday

40 sec Name Embedded (EOG St4 + RICH), 2 min Love Bomb (2024 ver)


I thought I was doing okay then a little random recon came in. A feeling of sleepiness in the afternoon. I took a short rest, stretched and had some tea. It kind of helped.

Aug7, 2026 Day 5

1 min 30 sec Name Embed (EOG Stage 4 + RICH), 3min 30 sec Love Bomb.

I think I reactivated the free month trial for Linkedin Premium about 6 days ago. Someone reached out to me for an interview for a PT math tutoring gig. As this person was on a business trip, her partner interviewed today. The interview seemed good.


Aug 8, 2026 Day 6

Rest day.

A few more recruiters reached out to me on Linkedin. When it comes to recruiters, I am skeptical of them. The one from above was okay. These next two recruiter messages were not convincing to me.


Around the washout period before the name embedded major, I came across the Youtube channel, Broken Business Models. It is a small finance related channel that is skeptical about a few big cap stocks in tech. I watched a few videos for some ideas and perspectives.

Thurs Aug 13
7 min Name Embed 7 min Love Bomb


Fri Aug 14

Rest day.

Sat Aug 15 - Day 13

9 min Name Embed, 9 min Love Bomb

Sunday Aug 16 - Day 14 - Today

Rest day. I had a strange dream last night. In the dream, I was wanted for some crime that I did not do. When a friend’s parent told me about this news, I woke up and the dream ended. Don’t know what this means.

I have not heard back from the interview last week. I will continue to looking for more opportunities plus manage my stock/crypto holdings.

Monday Aug 17 - Day 15 Entry

9 min Name Embed, 9 min Love bomb. I kept it at 9 min given that weird dream Saturday evening.

I may take a break from journaling. Going through a bit of a weird loss (job related) period. I don’t want to think about it too much as I want to move forward.

Sat Aug 22, 2026

Day 20, rest day.

Sun Aug 23

Day 21, 15 min Name Embedded (EOG St4/ RICH 2026ver) in morning, 15 min Love Bomb evening

I have worked my way up to 15 minutes.


I was feeling a bit down last week. Due to low student demand for online math tutoring services, the operations got shut down. I got let go.

Over the last few months, I did want to leave. There was a lack of communication from the in-centre staff with our online operations. A silo mentality culture was there since new management took over a few years ago. I got a few of my e-mails and messages ignored. It is over. After a few days, I went from denial to acceptance. On the positive side, I have room for something new and better.


Financial Markets Stuff

I did read that blurb from Forexpreneur. A lot of good stuff with maybe one items that I don’t necessarily agree with. Different people have different views of the economy, finances and such.

Although I don’t deal with forex or bond investing, I do follow the bond market kind of. It does affect stocks, cryptos, commodities, gold, inflation and consumer prices. There is danger as well as opportunity.

Market sentiment in crypto is no longer in fear territory. After almost a year, it is in greed territory according to the alternative.me Fear & Greed Index.

1 Like

Aug 28, Friday

Rest day. Yesterday was 15 min (EOG St4/RICH) Name Embedded Major + 15 min Love Bomb.

From 10 days ago when I got laid off, I did go through some videos of Shark Tank. Why? I dunno. This was for a period of 2 days where I got insights and ideas of business, finance and negotiations from these Shark Tank pitches.


I think this one is a Love Bomb result of sorts. About 9 days ago, I did receive Linkedin requests from 2 people that were childhood friends from 10 years ago. At this point in time, I am trying Linkedin Premium trial. I was not sure to reconnect or not. After a few days, I accepted their requests and messaged back and forth for a bit. Plans being made for an all you can eat Japanese BBQ dinner meetup plus 2 other childhood friends.

I do think it is a good idea to revisit subs that you liked before. This revisit of Love Bomb is kind of interesting. There is some recon every now and then. (I would be lying if I say I don’t get recon). Maybe revisit New Godlike Masculinity? I have a custom idea. The issue is to use 2 cores from New GLM, Love Bomb and Wanted: Dream Boy or use all 3 cores plus 7 modules (not maxing out on 20).

Wed Sept 2 - Day 31

15 min Name Embed Major (EOG St4 + RICH), 15 min Love Bomb afternoon.

Thurs Sept 3 Day 32

Rest day.


With these past several days, it does feel that the results are not much. I could be impatient.

Fri Sept 4

15 min Name Embed Major (EOG St4 + RICH), 15 min Love Bomb.

Sat Sept 5 - Day 34

Rest day.

I had an online interview Monday. It went okay I thought. Haven’t heard back yet.

When it came to salary negotiations, the interviewer/employer did put a lowball offer that is near the low end of the posted pay range. I went with more in the middle as I am a skilled worker and not new. People have their own interests but I am not interested in a lowball offer. The company is in a starting phase with initial marketing and advertising and it seems there are no student clients yet. (educational services)

I haven’t used Ascension (Stage 1). Maybe that could help with negotiations and trying to get paid for what your are worth too.


Over the last few weeks, I have added on some high paying monthly dividend stocks. These are leveraged stock ETFs with a bit more risk. Stuff like 20% to 50% dividend yield for the year is crazy but they do exist. I am willing to take on some more risk (not financial advice of course).

Tues Sept 15 - Day 44

Rest day. Yesterday was 15 min Name Embed (EOG St4 + RICH) + 15 min Love Bomb


I think Love Bomb is hitting deeper. Not sure.

Thoughts

  • If it is out of your control, you have not done much wrong.
  • As long as you are around, you really haven’t failed.
  • Don’t be hard on yourself
  • UFC has that one condom ad where the slogan is something like Protect yourself at all times. Protect yourself from physical attacks and from manipulative people.
  • I do look at my past mistakes but remind myself I am different now versus then.

I don’t do bond investing but I sort of follow these interest rate change decisions (Federal Reserve). Interest rates does affect bonds, stocks, forex, commodities, inflation and crypto.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been working on a romance custom. Support was helpful too.

My past customs were mainly wealth focused, this one would be a first romance custom.

Custom Draft

(H) means I have the module

  • Wanted Dream Boy Core
  • New GLM Core
  • Intuition Enhancer
  • Gorgeous Manifestor (H)
  • WANTED: Physical Shifting
  • SYNERGY: Divine Dominion (H)
  • WANTED Online
  • Void of Creation (H)
  • Irresistible Relaxation
  • Her Hunt, Your Throne
  • Alpha Body Language

I could do Love Bomb Core as a third core but I chose WDB and GLM as the 2 cores. A few more modules could be okay. I don’t want to max out on 20.

Tues Sept 22, 2026 - Day 51

15 min Name Embed (EOG St4 + new RICH) with 10 min Love Bomb.

I cut down on listening time for Love Bomb as I did get some recon as of late. Today I got a mild sore throat/cold which was sneakily developing from yesterday.

Crypto prices are up and in greed territory now. I have to look into what kind of sell targets I want though. Hmm.

(I was not in ZCash which went up around 20 times, congrats to those holders.)

@qOS

Hi. I was wondering about Love Bomb + PEACE.

Double boosting with these two?

1 Like

Hm. I always thought that Love Bomb was a booster. It turns out I was incorrect on that.

The reply was helpful. Thank you. I will spend time reading that qOS Q & A thread. A lot of useful info even if I don’t end up using some of those mentioned titles. It helps with planning.

Sept 26 Sat

15 min Name Embed (EOG st4 + RICH), 15 min Love Bomb both in evening. I have went back to 15 min loops.

I played my subs in the evening. The day trip plan was to meet up friends I have not really seen for a long while (at least 8 years). This is a follow up to that result from a few weeks back where two of them reached out on Linkedin.

Sept 27 Sunday

Rest day.

Sept 28, 2026 Monday, Day 57

15 min Name Embed (EOG st4 + RICH) in morning, 15 min Love Bomb in evening.

I am recovering from an annoying sore throat that turned into a fever then cough and cold. This started around 5 to 6 days ago. Drinking warm tea, having Manuka honey and having cough syrup helps.


With crypto, I am not sure what my sell targets are for some of my holdings (XLM, HBAR). I may be greedy in wanting for prices to go higher but there is not much wrong in taking some profits.