Thank you, I’m looking for a name embed to go along with Index, I may do a custom later, going to stack it with the Zone / Trader name embed. Learn Python Programming, get those certs…
Going to order a name-embedded QL ST2 with EAS this weekend.
If the goal is to get focused and read a list of books with the intention of learning quickly, memorizing, and recalling the information at will, would this be the title? Considering Book Blitz module as well, please recommend other modules or major title.
Here’s to QL getting an update with anti-recon and EAS already built in…on QL ST2 (name embed with EAS) and I get the sense there’s a lot of value to be found in QL.
EAS? 
Experimental Adaptive Scripting—it’s in newer ZP-era titles and also available as a custom module in Q.
Will this be getting an upgrade, this year?
-
What’s the productivity on this like? Does it address productivity extensively? How does the productivity in it compare to something like E.E.?
-
Also, does it work with putting the learned information in action? For example, if i am learning about public speaking, will this help me put the things that i learn, like ‘use effective pauses’ when i am actually performing? (as in i subconsciously start incorporating pauses effectively)
Hey
Is that still the latest update for Quantum limitless?!
Yes. It isnt on the list for this season (that we know of). Fingers crossed for next season
Do we see Quantum Limitless getting a ZPU rewrite anytime soon? Currently on ST3 and it’s been a helpful title, though I bet with ZPU it’d be even more effective.
Not this season. Mutli stagers sound like a pain to update and the team already has their hands full.
@qOS does Quantum Limitless help with brain fog and clouded thinking? If yes, then what stage?
interested in this too, also general energy levels, procrastination, etc.
if it does, I’d assume it’s stage 1 and 2 though mostly, but ST3 and 4 are continuing to build it up
1 id say
Thanks!
@SaintSovereign
I think I asked this ages back, but it was never really clarified; the product copy for stage 1 says
“you’ll break free from the invisible chains that have long held you back: the deep-seated limiting beliefs and the lingering emotional wounds that have subtly shaped your perceptions and reactions.”
But it is not really clear about how general or specific this is?
Does this emotional healing and overcoming of limiting beliefs relate purely to matters of learning, and confidence in one’s own intellectual capacities and potential and the ability to achieve that potential?
Or is it a more general overhaul of the mind’s limiting beliefs and emotional wounds?
I had asked Support about this last year, but since they can only go by what’s in the product copy itself, they also were unable to really answer this if I recall correctly. So yeah, would love to hear your comments on this! 
also @SaintSovereign and @qOS
How much of QL stage 1 is contained within Limitless? Please break it down area by area.
In particular things like the limiting beliefs and emotional healing, healing and removal of creativity blocks and, especially, the synchronisation of left and right hemispheres of the brain, along with the neurological healing/re-wiring and optimisation?
I don’t really want to run all 4 stages of QL, but I DO want most of the benefits outlined above.
What would be the effects of running QL stage 1 and then switching to Limitless?
Could this work? Or is it inadvisable/unnecessary and if so, why?
Thank you 