2020 SubClub Business Retreat Thread

When the time is right. we’ll release all the details.

6 Likes

This might be the only picture on the internet of the eiffel tower at night
Edit: Nope, it isn’t. I feel betrayed.

1 Like

No worries, it is possibly the only picture of the Eiffel Tower at night while the top floor is being renovated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to channel my inner blackadder for a moment…

While in Paris, Fire has made a major discovery that will most definitely change the world of subliminal programming forever and may very well be the answer to all of life’s problems!

While strolling along the Champs-Elysées he witnessed a secret and silent meeting of mimes in the Jardin des Tuileries. Wondering why mimes would congregate he came to the startling realization that mimes are actually speaking on ultrasonic frequency levels. As a matter of fact, they never shut up! This has led him to an epiphany regarding a way to get subliminal messages accepted even faster by our subconscious. MimeTech, coming to a subliminal near you in 2020. Silent, but d… effective.

SubClub has no competition, it does not get down to that level anymore.

I know, blackadder usually makes his claims in two lines or less. What can I say, I’m still learning. It’s short for my usual prose.

8 Likes

Just landed in New York City a few hours ago, now relaxing at a hotel overlooking Times Square. This was an exceptionally productive trip and we can’t wait to share all the details. For now, taking a night to just rest.

16 Likes