2 days off 1 day on listening schedule?

Anyone experimented with 2 days off instead of 1 day on and 1 day off listening schedule?

3 Likes

I haven’t but been thinking about it. I’ve noticed my recon usually is the most intense the day after rest day. Will be interesting to learn of the forums experience.

1 Like

I’ve experimented with an iteration of this, but using only two titles. For example this is what I do now:

Day 1: SB 5-7 minutes, Limitless Executive: 3-5 minutes.
Day 2: LE 30-60 seconds.
Day 3: OFF

If your going to try 2 on/1off I’d recommend something like this. Ideally two titles, but if you have 3, then running more of a “booster title” or something highly stackable and shorter loops on that second day. PN, ROTNW, GLM: CO, etc are titles that would most likely work well based on my experience.

1 Like

More rest days are always good. Gives more time for your mind to integrate and reconcile with the subliminal.

1 Like

I kind of do this with 3 listening days per week. @Judoka

Sun: Listening day
Mon: Rest
Tues: Listening day
Wed: Rest
Thurs: Listening Day
Fri & Sat: Rest days

1 Like

Then there’s also the Mon-Wed-Fri Mode where you take every 3rd friday off.

@Viktor Did you ever try something like 1 day on 2 day off?

I know you shine on minimal exposure and experimented quite a lot with longer rest periods.

1 Like

I actually want to try 2 rest days in a few cycles. i still need to gain more data on my 2-washouts-in-a-cycle schedule before i try it though.

1 Like
  1. Listen/
  2. Rest/
  3. Rest/
  4. Listen/
  5. Rest/
  6. Rest/
  7. Listen/
  8. Rest/
  9. Rest/
  10. Listen/
  11. Rest/
  12. Rest/
  13. Listen/
  14. Rest/
  15. Rest/
  16. Listen/
  17. Rest/
  18. Rest/
  19. Listen/
  20. Rest/
  21. Listen/
    Rest/
    Rest/
    Rest/
    Rest/
    Rest/

Thoughts? Day 19. 20. 21. Is different compared to the rest

1 Like

I often decide to go with a big boom.
Last cycle it was a full loop of LB and KB1.
This cycle perhaps KB2 and LB again.

Filling up the queue before resting.

This full Loop of LB brought me one of my scariest dreams ever. Good to recover afterwards.

1 Like

Let me know, please, what you learned after that experiment. :pray:

1 Like

That’s how I’ve been running things for the past few months. It works just fine so far as I’m concerned. I ended up switching to a 1 day on 5-7 days off schedule for about…like 2 months which worked far better for me and made running dense subs far more manageable.

1 Like

Iv noticed basically 0 recon im listening to index gate 30s and paragon 3 minutes i think ill add 10s to paragon or 15 or 30? Idk