2 customs with 2 cores vs 1 custom 4 cores

I wonder, it seems some people said that 4 cores is too much on one custom, however, 2 customs with 2 cores each can work, why is that?

The problem wasn’t really the number of cores, the problem was that the custom you posted in that other thread had two stage 4 cores. Khan stage 4 and Khan Black stage 4. Have you even run the complete Khan and Khan Black?

Even if you had only two customs with one core each: Khan stage 4 and Khan Black stage 4, that would still be too much for most people (even advanced users).

This is a case of wanting to do too much too fast which often ends with disappointing results. If you like Khan and Khan Black, why don’t you take your time and go through those two 4-stagers one after the other and see if you like them and decide if you even need a custom?

My intuition tells me you’re trying to do too much too fast. Why don’t you take some time and think about your goals run a couple of major subs for the most important goal and move on to the next one when you reach that goal?

1 Like

With 2 customs of 2 cores each, you have choice about whether to run one or the other or both.
With 1 of 4, you’re always stuck running 4 cores together. Much less choice.

2 Likes

Also its recommended not to build kitchen sink customs that are far spread in their goals.
Streamline them.

One for finding the soulmate and building the perfect relation.
One for success financially.
One for fitness.

Not only are these customs much easier on the mind and you’ll see faster successes, but you’re also much more flexible.

Imagine building 4 core custom with K4 and KB4 (that would be a 10 core customs anyways) and having the hardest recon ever after some 10 seconds. You can’t use it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s fair enough, I think after I’m done going through the four stages of both khan and kb I’ll quit khan and do KB4 + LoveBomb/Heartsong + Primal Nights.

I’d probably switch primal nights for Lovebomb/Heartsong (instead of having one of them, having both of them) if I knew that it’s not worth having it when having KB. However it was recommended to stack them + the script of PN is something I really want in my life. Not necessarily for the aura.

Between LB and HS I’m not quite sure what to pick, however I’m more inclined to go with HS due to having good experience with it in the past.

1 Like

I’ve been in this place. I’ve made 3 and even 5 year plans at times.

My opinion, if you’re lucky those plans will change by the time you get even 8 months in. Your growth and change and opportunities will be surprising to you, and will not stick to your plans and expectations.

Also, Subliminal Club itself will continue to surprise you by how it evolves and by what it offers.

My suggestion: You would probably be better off taking that planning energy and using it to clarify the real-life projects and actions you want to work on right now as you’re working through Khan. Action is the bottleneck in this equation.

If the subs and the subconscious are the GENOTYPE, then action is the PHENOTYPE.

If your subs and your subconscious mind are the paint and crayons, then action is the canvas and the paper.

You can have the best paint in the world, and if you have no surfaces to paint on, you won’t really get to see what it can do.

So, now that you have the paint (the subs) set up nicely, work on expanding your canvas (the actions you’re choosing and the projects or situations with which you are engaging).

An ongoing relationship with action also helps with thinking and planning realistically with the subs.

7 Likes