ZP listening segments

So I’ve found great success listening to 3 and 5 minute segments of ZP.

5 minutes originally, then I had more success with 3 minutes, at a certain point 3 minutes started causing more recon and now I’m back to 5 minutes segments and it seems great. I also ‘feel’ I could add more but don’t want to go the full 15 minutes.

@SaintSovereign & @Fire or anyone who knows if I missed it

Are there any other ‘semi-official’ recommendations on segment chunks I/one could try around ZP that would be balanced and effective. Could I do 7 minutes/ 10 minutes etc?

I want to make sure I include everything in the script, I don’t know how it works and not trying to figure it out.

4 Likes

Yes, you can.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

3 minutes seem to cover the whole script.
When you have a custom with dense cores 3 min might be too short. Go with 5.

Source: Saint somewhere on the forum.

More is always possible to run ofc. If you can take 3 to 5 min no problem increase time.

2 Likes

has anybody, who preferred doing 3-7min, tried doing the full 15min now with the new anti-recon ZPs? maybe this issue is solved now.

In the beginning I did the full 15, then gave 7 mins a try and loved it! Tried 10 mins and it was okay 7 minutes is better for me though. Never tried anything less than 7

then how can 5 and 7 minutes work in full balance?

Creating first ZP customs soon so will do

3 Likes

What does this mean? We don’t know the details of the scripting. I would guess it gets repeated over and over again. Maybe not??

Either way, Saint said 3 min are ok.

It means I misunderstood your statement!! I thought you meant the script was covered every three minutes. You mean a 3 minute listen is enough to cover the whole script.

My goal is to run less but in balance. My concern is running in a way that leaves things out of balance.

I’ll go up to 7 for now since that seems effective for others.

1 Like

Yes, the first 3 minutes cover the script for the major titles. We have no intel about the following minutes, except that more exposure prolly means more repetition. What effect this has idk, I only listenered for the first 3 minutes on all the subs I ran for months now. No issues, big results.

I don’t know what you mean by “balance” in this case or why it matters?

I think he mean balance between recon and results. I believe that too much recon suppresses the flow and manifestation of results.

Cool, good to know. I had great results with 3 minutes too for quite a while and know 5 min has been my sweet spot. Are you going to experiment with any higher than that again?

I imagine the sub is designed to be listened to in the entirety of it’s script. If I’m listening to to the entire script and then half the script -with segmenting my listening, then aspects of the script will have more repetition than others and could more prevalent in my experience-that’s what I mean by balance.

I don’t want to be listening to not full script repetitions.

Yeah but that’s not the case since you get the full script in 3 mins as Saint confirmed.

We don’t know what happens after that, but probably repetition of the same script?