Xiaolong - Way of the Dragon

Interesting. I’ve had kind of the same effect, but a different perspective on it. I am less frantic to find a new job RIGHT NOW and much more comfortable waiting until I’ve developed sufficiently that I can find the right new job at the right time.

@COWolfe, thank you for sharing. It’s great to see how DR impacts everyone in a positive way and resulting in new perspectives.

Hope this new mindset will lead you to a great fulfilling job.

Alright so this marks 28 days / 4 weeks on dragon reborn stage 1. Listend to at least one loop for 5 days with 2 resting days.

The first month has been a good experience with great results. I have mostly became more comfortable with myself, diving deep and surfacing limiting believes , even letting go of some of these (not all, but I can only imagine what will happen in the next stages) and just growing of a person because all of this.

Today was another prime example of the results from stage 1. Went to the office since a long time and was totally at easy and had not a single care in my mind about what others might be thinking. This carefree mindset has also resultated in feeling more confident.

Just loving this journey so far, from today I will also combine DR with the elixer supercharger from the LIFE app. Let’s super charge DR ST1 and dive even deeper for the next 4 weeks before dragoning on to stage 2.

1 Like

The Dragon is working well, and so are you! Keep up the progress mate! I’m happy for you!

1 Like