Xavier Experiments - Emperor, Stark, HoM, EoG, WANTED, RICH

Information is like unrefined Diamonds or Gold…

You need to break down the unnecessary (Cut the Fat) in order to get to the core essence of it.

This is Level 1 Connections:
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 12.23.28 PM

This is Level 2:
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 12.24.22 PM

1 Like

So you skipped ST2 and then wondering why ST3 isn’t working as well as it could?

are you talking about the ability to think several moves ahead and kind of outsmart the competition like a great general?

are you getting this effect from Hom?

i ask because i bought QLM thinking that title was best for this but maybe im wrong and Hom is

Not everyone goes by the book lol

I don’t need Stage 2, Im not a newbie to business lol I know exactly how im going to be making money

Yeah… HoM is what I thought Limitless and Quantum Limitless would be…

HoM is moreso focused on business strategic thinking… So it may not be as all encompassing as limitless and quantum limitless…

I’ve always stayed away from “cognitive enhancing” subs because I don’t really experience any blockages in my confidence about my critical thinking ability, I’ve always been great learner… so when I did run it I didn’t really notice anything

1 Like

you ran QLM and saw better business strategic thinking from HOM then QLM?

also, if you dont mind me asking, what business are you in?

and are you the owner/founder or a high level employee?

1 Like

Marketing & Real Estate, owner

1 Like

btw, have you tested PCC for strategic thinking?

Nah, not interested at all in PCC or studying power…

I just care about building relationships, learning, taking action and achieving my dreams

I’m not someone prone to Power games or lacking that part of masculinity

1 Like

i was asking more in terms of using it for business strategy to see how it compares to HOM for that.

yeah honestly I don’t think it can compare or compete

Update… Switching out Emperor w/ Emperor Black…

My discipline has been decent… but nowhere near what it should be…

I notice the next 3 months will determine the rest of my entire year so I need to go all in…

I think my problem was I ran Emperor w/ Emperor Black… I think running Emperor Black w/ Stark will be more close to achieving my actual goals…

Stark allows me to be more relaxed but I notice Emperor is kind of like Stark, except it’s way too broad… I need the Focus, Discipline, and Alpha Status only… so I think EmpB fits the bill more

2 Likes

So now…

Main Title: Stark + HoM
Booster: EmpB + RICH

New Journal Here