Xavier Chronicles - Chapter 1: Discovery

So far… Khan, HoM, RM + RICH

1 Like

Analytical shrewd business economic mind + creative starving artist + calm alpha… gonna be interesting

It hits all aspects of myself…

cause I eliminated Emperor cause tbh I feel like I get what I wanted from Emperor on Khan

But also a quite heavy stack especially with the fourth title RICH.
I am just saying.

This is a little confusing for me. Because some users here have had no problems with wealth related activities on Khan but for some, it did not work in that way. Of course, it depends on the person.

yeah first time I ran Khan I spent days on tinder tryna optimize it LMAO

major recon

Now… Im running ST4… and I just feel calm as hell, and driven to take action… Now when I was running WANTED alongside it… I had such a strong urge to go out and meet girls it made me ache lmao…

1 Like

And btw I guess you are using Rich once a week as a booster, right?
And have you seen any good results from it?

1 Like

Yeah like I notice I always have enough money for anything I want… I legit just don’t even check prices of things anymore, I’m always in a positive cash flow

1 Like

Great, thanks for the info.

1 Like

I’ve had an idea for a software that currently doesn’t exist and I believe everybody needs at the moment

HoM is doing it’s thang and I’m already thinking who to partner with, I connected with a CEO of an incubator earlier last few months and I think I’ll hit her up

I’m thinking not how do I do everything, I’m thinking who do I partner up with, who to reach out to

Also I’m pretty sure I can raise capital…

I’m pretty much a master at sales rn not to stroke my ego and I already have the knowledge on how to reach out and get them involved

1 Like

Rn I’m considering maybe to swap out Khan for Stark?

I just don’t wanna be social though thats the thing…

Khan has made me super cool and calm…

And Respect is automatic on Khan…

Maybe stick it out?

Emperor Black

IMO You can’t run HOM as a ‘driver’ sub unless your purely in sales, investing, or some kind of business development.

A huge element of HOM is infinite patience as projects and relationships build and cultivate over months and years. You can hit big deals and sales on it, you can mastermind and excel if your in a group environment, you can definitely network and connect-but it is not the best for pure drive and focus on active building and creation and it definitely has a strong social element.

Is your social drive from Khan?
Stark will not help with not being social.

1 Like

social drive is definitely on khan

like if I don’t take action and talk to a cute girl I feel so bad…

Like I know for 100% what’s been causing me to take action is khan

But I LOVE how calm its made me… Like I get zero anxiety on it…

2 Likes

I don’t wanna run Emperor Black man

Also… Everybody has been apologizing to me like crazy lately

I was waiting to get some water at the gym… the dude is like profusely apologizing after he was done lol

Guy was much older than me in 40s-50s ish…

Amount of respect and automatic challenges I had initially are completely gone

Finale

After much much much deliberation and consultation over these last few days, thanks @lovage @Deadpool @Azriel for your help

I’m creating a new Journal with my updated stack

After testing Khan, Stark and RM trio I think I don’t need to fix what isn’t broken…

I WAS RELENTLESS THAT WEEK. I had so much fun and felt sooo alive.

But what really got me to notice what I intuitively wanted was really listening to 2Pac. My twin lol (I get told I look like 2pac too many times)

That man lived. He was a gangster, poet, artist, rapper, activist, actor, writer. SOOO MUCH. He was the embodiment of all those things.

And it’s insane to me because if Khan, RM, and Stark had a person that would be 2pac who embodied the life of my dreams essentially.

Of course, I don’t want to be the next 2pac, I’m gonna dive deep into the fullest expression of myself. @RVconsultant can you please close this thread and Rename it to “Xavier Chronicles - Chapter 1: Discovery”

1 Like