Why you should buy SC Products

@Lion my head is swelling now but thankyou.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very few vendors are willing to have a forum because i believe they are afraid that people may post negative comments about their products.

SC are open to all opinions and comments so long as they are constructive.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher we look foreward to your comments great friend.

1 Like

-new interesting and exciting titles come out very frequently that test everyone’s new shiny object syndrome

-you can tell that the founders of the company have enough money to be able to walk away from this but they dont. Instead they put all the money they make here and invest it to further improve the products here.

-in addition to my last reason it shows that they LOVE doing this which shows in their active involvement in the community & why we are on the brink of receiving ZP later this year in the same year we just got upgraded to QV2

5 Likes
  1. the subs work
10 Likes

Fire and Saint are proud of you all.

We all pledge our loyalty. We should make tshirts with SC logos on them.

@Malkuth absolutely spot on.

2 Likes

that’s the only one that matters to me :joy:

6 Likes

in 2 months ill come back here on this post

2 Likes

The forum it’s self without the subs is already such an ocean of knowledge.

4 Likes

All inclusive, no matter what race, age, gender…

5 Likes

@pacman i can also see khan and ascension has taken your life to a whole new level weldone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Subliminals backed by science, AI and research was a big selling point for me here. This forum along with the free upgrades are a nice bonus too.

3 Likes

I have tried other vendor products in the past. However I feel the ones I used from SC seemed to work at a deeper level. The products do trigger anger however if you think about it anger is not a bad thing it drives you to take action. It can also go the other way but yeah well thats the way it is.

3 Likes
  1. Because they’re made by Alchemists and scientific geniuses with a firm moral compass, ethics and a sincere benevolent love for pushing the envelope of human potential.
3 Likes

They work if you do the work.

3 Likes
  1. They create real transformation and growth over time
  2. They create very fast shifts that make it easier to pursue meaning goals
  3. They create very fast shifts that consistently make achieving meaningful goals more likely through actions taken, success rate of actions, and manifestations of situations, opportunities, people, and knowledge that further contribute to that success rate.
  4. The physical shifting tech works for muscle gain, fat loss, healing, especially when the right lifestyle changes and actions are taken
  5. The have a variety of titles that are both individual suited for highly specific areas and interests but also broad and encompassing in their scope and how those titles effect multiple areas of life.
  6. Free upgrades for life
  7. Support and content creators who care about the customer experience, and innovate and enhance the titles and technology both through feedback and things the customers never even thought off.
  8. A badass forum and community
4 Likes

SC has imagination that goes beyond

Life changing results

Fire and saint, hats off to both of them

Forum/ community is great

Innovations

2 Likes

Great stuff guys lots of amazing positive feedback on SC.

Despite SC being a leader in subliminal technology. What do you feel they could do to become even better ?

1 Like

More discussion and elaboration what kind of scripting they put in the titles, like they used to do in the old days. Nowadays, we only talk about built methods but as I am creating a lot of customs I am far more interested about what objectives are contained in the script of titles and modules.

Like here: https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/subliminal-club-primer-a-little-about-subclub-subliminals/

But they were more transparent about the creation of the titles in general. Often even asking us what kind of suggestions we have for the title. Nowadays, it seems like they are just getting dropped and you always need to invest a lot of time to ask the right questions to get a comprehensive picture of what exactly the title contains.

Also, we have little to no information regarding what script changes were made during built method upgrades.

2 Likes