Why don't you stick to a program more time?

Yeah @Brandon

Today I begin, I plan to post my review of this week on Sunday or next Monday!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it, please tag me!

I’m assuming you used Pre-Q obviously since you have the Khan version and the Pre-Q versions were wiped when they upgraded to the newer technology model.

What subs besides Khan did you use?

Yes I have them, but haven’t used Khan preQ until today, I’m using Quantum Limitless (I don’t have preQ) too and once in a while Libertine Ultima.

Why would anyone run anything pre Q?

I want to try the set and forget method and that technology, have not used that technology before with Subliminal Club subs.

1 Like

Because one get more results with it would be a good reason for you? Well, that’s my case.

1 Like

Exactly …stick to one sub or a stack for a year minimum instead of hopping onto the next …loool

1 Like

I’m in the process!! I have resisted the temptation to change subs even companies. lol

The temptation to want to get new subliminals is understandable. There is the desire for results. There is also the desire to alleviate any stress from problems or issues. I think there is also the desire for variety. I just tell myself 90 days minimum, then re-evaluate. With a custom, 6 month commitment minimum.

2 Likes

I evaluate every day but I also have my minimum amount of exposure which is 150 hours for one stage and 300 hours for the last stage of a multi-stage program and for standalone programs.

May I know what your criteria of evaluation are, please?

I find my sweet spot, which seems to be 2 loops per day of a Q format.

For a multistage from the regular store, I run each stage for 30 to 60 days.

I monitor to see if I’m experiencing the results as per the description page. If something is happening with greater frequency, intensity, or duration than before the subliminal, I guess that it’s from the subliminal working. I also notice what is now happening that was not before the subliminal.

If I’m not sure about my results, I contact customer service.

Then when I get to stage 4, I plan on running it for 60 days, and then for as long as I want to maintain and/or increase the results.

With a custom subliminal, it’s a 6 month commitment for me.

For Khan, I did each stage for 30 to 60 days. Got to stage 4. Ran it. Didn’t like the results because I just didn’t feel I was very Khan-ish. And then Stark came out. So I went with Stark.

For the Alchemist, I’ve been running stage 4 more than 6 months. Since it has all the stages, I plan on keep running it.

Same with Quantum Limitless.

For EoG, I run stage 4 and stage 1. Stage 1 has the healing, and stage 4 has everything else.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I’m interested in Alchemist. Could you kindly describe your experiences with that sub briskly, please?

In all honesty, the main effect was fairly odd but was in line with the description page. I think a lot of negative energy got removed or reduce because “bad luck” for me dwindled to almost zero.

Meditation is easier.

I run it now simply to keep myself focused on something more than just what is right in front of me. Although, I’m not sure how to describe it beyond what I just said.

2 Likes

Thank you. How about the self-discovery aspect?

1 Like

Good point. It’s likely helping. Although I also have Information Releaser, so I don’t always know what module is doing what.

2 Likes

I think once you find your ideal mix (barring any amazing new releases) you can settle into a nice flow. I feel less shiny object now that my stack is comfortable. Though I have some ideas for switching up custom components.