Who will run khan ZP the next cycle?

Not much from Wanted. I’m a slow gainer. It takes a sub a long time to effect me. I’ve seen changes from Khan. I’ve been running that since May.

2 Likes

Some people are naturally Khan-like and they can do that. I’m the exact opposite of Khan. So for me it’s all the stages.

1 Like

One thing I noticed when I added Wanted to Khan, is that there seemed to be a dampening of my confidence and libido. I felt less confident. When I ran Khan by itself, I felt a lot more confident than I feel now. Even my libido has gone down noticeably

This could be a temporary recon reaction. Or it could be the result of a new Archetype. Khan/Wanted mixture.

1 Like

How long have yo run khan and wanted together?

1 Like

That’s interesting. My confidence and libido always increased but this was when running Khan and WANTED separately.

Anyway, will be having both in my stack when Khan ZP releases so will see how that goes.

1 Like

That makes sense:

4 Likes

Since Dec. 1st.

I’m torn between Khan + wanted + libertine or Khan + emperor + wanted or libertine.

thoughts?

It depends on your goals and time frame.

Wanted’s profound physical changes usually don’t happen over night.
Emperor will make you a more well rounded high value guy
with strength & money. Libertine will give you that extra oomph.

I’m doing Khan St 1 + Emperor + Wanted

1 Like

sounds like I will do something similar, but skip stage 1

I do have a question if anybody knows, from what I understand Stage 4 = stage 2 + 3. So do you think running 21 days of stage 2, then 21 days of stage 3, be the same as 2 cycles of stage 4? (using recommended schedule and wash outs of course)

1 Like

Khan can be energy draining. So can Wanted. Some can handle the energy drain and not even feel a thing. Just giving you a heads up.

3 Likes

The best advise I can give you is to run them in order. If you’re not willing to do that then at least run stage 2 and 3 separately for at least 21 days before going to stage 4.

If you want to jump straight to stage 4, then pay attention to how you feel. Are you feeling overloaded? Are you feeling drained? Do you feel like the script is too big and dense. And last but not least… Are you making any progress? etc.

1 Like

thanks man! I think I will run stage 2 and 3 separately as I think it might have more noticeable and quicker effect.

1 Like

Quick… Well, you can notice internal change using Khan St1 and 2, but from my experience, results start more in St3 and 4, it’s a snowball effect :wink:

Take your time, be patient, take action and let the snowball get big!

1 Like

ST4 = ST2 + ST3 + More

3 Likes

It would be interesting to see the percentage break up of Khan 4. i.e. 20% is stage 2, 30% is stage 3, and the rest is Pure Khan.

1 Like

All that matters to me is ST4 is 100% KHAN! lol

Jokes aside, am not too curious about the break-up. But I understand why it could be interesting to know.

1 Like

So do you guys think I’m better off with ST4 from the get go?

2 Likes

Nah, like you see less external results with St1 and 2, but the thing is you have to have the foundation to have great results at stage 4.

If you go to stage 4 directly, you might only have decent results… Or even disappointing ones.

@AlfaX Like, just as an example, Khan for me made me able to get laid a lot easier. Before Khan I was getting laid 1-2 a year, with some luck. At the end of St4 I had 3 friends with benefits. Talking to a lot of girls (which I didn’t care), tryed to pull off a threesome with two girls while getting out of a bar. I didn’t care man.

Take few months and for example, imagine your results in 6 months? How much time have you wanted to change anyway?? Like you know your objective will be checked off your checklist anyway.

6 Likes

Sure you can start off with Khan ST4. But there’s a good reason why SubClub recommends going from one stage to another. Not only will it reduce the reconcilliation, your mind can gradually adapt to the increasing power of each stage (not to mention the rubble removing power of ST1 that provides a solid foundation).

Ultimately, it is up to you. But the general (and sound) advice is to start from ST1 and move your way up to ST4. You have your whole life ahead of you. What is a couple of extra months if you can do it right?

1 Like