Which stack would be ideal for my goals?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some helping building a couple stacks that would help with my goals.

My core focus is on building businesses at scale.

My secondary focus is on building attraction and confidence with women.

My tertiary focus is on building my mental health, mindset, and general well being.

Would really appreciate some guidance on this.

2 Likes

I think Ascended Mogul will be a good starting sub for your goals.

If you are new and have some patience, I would start with Ascended Mogul and Sanguine. Then after a few months you could move on to Emperor, which would help you with evertything.

1 Like

Emperor…

1 Like

Emperor or Emperor: HoM?

Emperor will do the job. Just compare the descriptions. For your
goals Emperor fits better imho.

What other subs stand out in your mind for my goals? I am brand new to this so I am open to anything. I want to start off right.

If you are brand new to subs maybe a start like @mvargo suggested will be the best.

Or you can go for KHAN a multistager with a lot of Healing in ST1 and with similiar goals like Emperor. Not that easy to tell you what is the best way for you.
You have to experiment a litlle bit.

Emperor is allready a broad sub. Here is a list of objectives:

Objectives:

• Achieve total financial abundance and freedom through the manifestation and building of wealth and success
  • Increase overall motivation to generate as much wealth as possible through all available channels, which includes creating NEW channels and pathways for revenue (ex: entrepreneurship, trading stocks or crypto, etc.)
  • Improve and enhance natural positive manifestation abilities, especially when working toward achieving financial abundance, success, and your romance life
  • Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas
  • Begin creating your business / social / romantic empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting
  • Enhance and improve decision making skills when scaling your empire once you’ve acquired more resources
  • Improve goal setting habits, and completely dissolve all fears around achieving those goals, especially when setting goals that deal with generating wealth, achieving success and cultivating your romance life
  • Increase overall productivity and eliminate procrastination, especially when working toward generating maximum wealth and cultivating your romance life
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal wealth ceilings (negative beliefs capping your earning potential) preventing you from achieving complete financial freedom.
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal success ceilings (negative beliefs capping your ability to achieve widespread success)
  • Overall cognitive enhancement—faster raw processing speed, increase fluid intelligence, develop strong logical reasoning abilities, quickly learn new skills, etc.
  • Uncover / discover any secrets, strategies and tactics that will help you achieve incredible wealth and financial abundance
  • Improve debt management skills and eliminate all debt that inhibits your ability to generate wealth (this does not negatively affect strategic deals that includes obtaining credit or other capital that requires repayment)
  • Develop long-term financial visualization and planning skills
  • Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Manifest mentors, books, courses and other sources of information to give you the knowledge to achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Develop a strong sense of self, improve internal confidence in your ability to succeed at everything you attempt, especially when working toward wealth generation
  • Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to money, success and generating wealth
  • Change your mindset to that of a winner, turning all negatives into opportunities for growth and acting upon those opportunities in a way that helps you generate wealth and achieve widespread success
  • Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to masculinity and sexuality with the target goal of achieving absolute romantic and sexual freedom
  • Attract and manifest romantic partners for the purposes of a monogamous relationship, or multiple sexual relationships
  • Improve and enhance your seduction and sexual skills — perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina, overcome premature ejaculation
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of sexiness
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of power, respect, status and strength
  • Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice
  • Easily develop assertive, strong masculine language skills and manner of speaking
  • Develop an extreme sense of internal power and strength
  • General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in one’s own skin
  • Easily develop positive leadership skills, prompting those around you to follow your lead
  • Easily discover your path in life and make steps to relentlessly achieve those goals
  • Develop a relentless sense of power, ambition and motivation, with automatic harnessing of this power to achieve all your goals.
  • Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness
  • Reframing of past adversities as learning moments—giving you insight on how to overcome all future challenges (replacing the “manifest challenges” scripting).
2 Likes

What is your personality type?
https://www.16personalities.com/

I am an INTJ

There you have it

Emperor + Limitless + True Social.

2 Likes

So this is what I’ve collated so far.

Option 1 (beginner) - Ascended Mogul + Sanguine
Option 2 (intermediate) - Emperor + Chosen + Libertine
Option 3 (intj focus) - Emperor + Limitless + True Social
Option 4 (advanced) - Khan + Rich + Heartsong

3 Likes

Good summary but you can start with Emperor right away. If this will not function you can step back to option 1. As saint mentioned the INTJ enjoy emperor.
BTW: I AM also INTJ-A :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I cannot recommend Emperor enough. This hits all of your goals and then a little extra. It to me is becoming the foundational sub to build on a core part of my stack.

1 Like

id say go Ascended mogul you cant go wrong with a beginner sub,

for me emperor doesnt work well for me cause i have so much to improve and it needs more time with me than the average on here

but ascension or ascended mogul will be much much easier if you struggle on what emperor mainly covers

so id go for ascended mogul for a month then maybe add whatever you want next

1 Like

I see a few options here.

Option 1

Emperor ZP solo for one 21 day cycle. Then afterwards you can add a second sub for stacking.

Option 2

Emperor ZP + Sanguine ZP

For listening pattern, I think the reconciliation listening pattern from the listening instructions is of consideration. That is listening day, 2 rest days (no subs), listening day and repeat.

Is there anything for ISTP-A? Couldn’t find on the forum.

Unfortunately, not :(, there are only a few in
Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2) thread

But you can still ask Saint for some.

1 Like