Which products can help you get better in maths?

So I have decided to stack QL with RoM and HoM. Looking forward to better cognitive abilities. Have a great day everyone. :grin:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s going to be good.

And enjoy the money.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I will :joy:
By the way, if I have some brain fog after listening to my stack, is that recon or just my brain trying to process the subs?

1 Like

Both.

If the brain fog continues, try shorter loops.

2 Likes

I seeā€¦
Well, hereā€™s to a better and more prosperous year for us all. :grin:

1 Like

Hey @dreamhobbiz,

Hereā€™s another good Q-store module if youā€™re ever building a Learning custom at some point in the future.

:muscle:t6: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks interesting. I also want to ask if HoM helps in becoming more business savvy, especially if you want to develop your entrepreneur skills.

1 Like

Absolutely

2 Likes

great!

1 Like

If I use QL with RoM, there is no need to add on limitless right? Just curious. :sweat_smile:

Yes.

5 char

i see, thanks. :grin:

There is also a product called Relentless Study And Practice. I have personal experience with that one in math. It works wonderfully well. :wink:

You wanna make money or solve problems? :grinning:

1 Like

Both if possible :crazy_face:

the subclub has that? is it under the custom modules?

1 Like

@dreamhobbiz : Itā€™s a joke. :joy:
What I meant is that in math, the only thing I know that gets you to the top is a lot of work and consistent work. Sure, you need to understand the theoretical knowledge but outside of that, anything else is just spending a lot of time studying. A sub will probably help too but there is no replacement for the necessary massive amount of work.

Iā€™m speaking from personal experience here.

2 Likes

Funnily enough, there is an actual module called Productivity Unleashed, which focuses on productivity. Doing the work of course, is the priority first and foremost :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

1 Like

This will probably depend on what one considers the top, but it requires both work and play. Really good mathematicians tend to actually enjoy math. It is very hard to stay competitive when you force yourself to do something others enjoy for fun.

:rofl: well said