Which Limitless would be best for me?

So I have a 3-4 months of school left and will have to take state board exams. I am proficient already but since I’m pretty much just goin to study my life away, when I’m not working, working out, or in school I would like to have that boost.

It will be stacked alongside Spartan and my Emperor custom. Which has the following modules that could work well with the limitless line imo:

Productivity Unleashed
Carpe Diem Ascended
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Mosaic

All but Q.L. since I don’t desire to run a multistage. My options are:

Limitless Executive
Limitless
Beyond Limitless

I do have Limitless Executive, got it on discount while buying another sub. However I would still like to hear suggestions and I am willing to buy another sub if one of the other two would benefit me more.

Also this would be a stack that I intend to listen to until basically October at the latest.

1 Like

Imma go with…

1 Like

Beyond Limitless is my pick as it is a lighter title. You may even see faster results from it since it’s not as dense.

1 Like

Limitless is good if you’re going to do it for the rest of your life. Beyond limitless has a stronger booster feel.

I’ve only used blu, but the effects were pretty good right away. (productivity, memory, etc.)

Keep in mind that with ZP Beyond Limitless is no longer a booster title, it just serves a different purpose to limitless.

1 Like

This is an important question. Please enter a support ticket for guidance.

May this could help a little bit.

1 Like