Which Generation of Subclubber are you?

I probably still have a few masked subs audio cassettes from the early 90s. :smile:

Yes, and a tape recorder too. :older_adult:t2: :blush:

2 Likes

They are experts in backmasking, especially @James who backmasked his subliminals on his favourite death metal track.

1 Like

It would be sort of cool to take an Ultrasonic track and layer it under a death metal playlist. Would make listening and ignoring people that much easier

2 Likes

Yea.

You can read Mark Mansonā€™s book ā€œThe Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuckā€ while listening to Marilyn Mansonā€™s track which has an ultrasonic track beneath it.

Who knows, you can quickly become as charismatic as Charles Manson.

First off listening to Marilyn Manson is about as death metal and as interesting as listening to SoundClound mumble rappers. I would rather stab out my eardrums.
Iā€™ve never understood the attraction to he/she/it let alone Charles Manson.
Secondly Iā€™m a bit over Mark Mansonā€™s books for now. A bit to Buddhist for me I guess. I donā€™t feel like rehashing or quoting someoneā€™s work. I want to do my own thing

JCast i believe used what we would call rudimentary technology. Such as microphones attached to hacked walkman players. In order to enhance the effect stroboscopic lights were used.

Yea? And the subconscious mind could read Morse code and understand the lights flashing?

Or not !!!

Iā€™m 3rd Generation, having come in December of 2018. Lots of good changes here in SC during that time!

I started listening to subclub back in like October 3rd 2018 actually emperor was my first buy lol. I remember someone telling me to go easier as a first timer since i had never listened to any subs ever lol.

1 Like

@subliminalguy you are second generation there is no third generation yet.

1 Like

I took my information from here:

but I see your logic. Mecharcā€™s guide does seem like itā€™s reversed. Am I the only one seeing that?

Edit: my logic was off. His guide seems correct.

2nd edit: I was thinking just over 1 year. I pulled up a day counter site, and itā€™s closer to 680 days.

I stand corrected. 2nd Gen I am.

@subliminalguy mecharc logic is flawed I am sorry to say.

3 Likes

Disclaimer: Iā€™m not Blackadder.

Aug. 27, 2018 for both beginning to listen and posting on the forum.

My first Sub was the free Ascension Lite and then the first version of Emperor.

1 Like

I want to say it was July 2018 for me

Discovering SubClub at this time would have been helpful for me.

2 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong didnā€™t you use to record your affirmations on a walk man cassette player and listen to them overnight whilst you using a stroboscope light machine ?.

Next generation I am!

1 Like

At one point I did record affirmations onto cassette tapes and played them on auto reverse cassette decks. I have always been ahead of my time.

I still use a light and sound machine as they are a beneficial tool for putting one into trance.

1 Like