Where are your from?

London .

Currently working and posted in India

Native speaker. Born and raised in Spain, now in the US.

1 Like

Must say, it’s curious to meet another Spanish-speaker here, didn’t expect to hear you living in the US.
Hey, no hard feelings about the colonization dude!

Dejáme decir, sé que ustedes españoles tienen una actitud relajada ante la vida.
Y un dialecto curioso… Digo, auto tuneado le dicen truncado?
Eso he escuchado en algunos juegos doblados al castellano.

Why? Did they shut down the city because of him?

1 Like

Let’s not turn the thread political. Those posts will be deleted anyways. :smile:

Si, vuestro dialecto también me costaba al principio, pero desde que vine a EEUU tengo muchos amigos mexicanos y ya pocas cosas se me escapan. A los coches tuneados parece que los llamamos igual, solo que decimos coche en lugar de auto.

Back to English, not to be rude with the rest. Happy to have met another Spanish speaking member. There are probably not many others.

2 Likes

Same here, apologies if necessary.

However I also agree on the joy of meeting a fellow speaker! Thanks for clearing my earlier doubt.

2 Likes

No lol but there would be cops everywhere and speeding was impossible lol and they shut down certain roads at certain times.

1 Like

Sweden here!

You speak Hebrew? I’m from Belgium as well — שלום, הכל טוב?

מאיזו סיבה עברת לישראל?

Waarom ben je naar Israel gegaan? @Creator

אתה מאנטוורפן?

Swedish Punk

Romania here, heh.

Resident Vampire? Stupid question I know. I knew a guy who came into a convenience store I used to work at that was Romanian. He had the coolest name ever
Radu

1 Like

Hüsker Dü ♪┌|∵|┘♪ └|∵|┐♪

I remember that band. They were formed in St Paul Minnesota. Same city I’m in
@Gemstone told me what band he was in that had the honor of opening for Entombed but I forgot the name

I never got to see Husker Du live but I saw Bob Mould’s later band “Sugar” once.

I also saw The Replacements on their final tour and Paul Westerberg solo, too.

Big fan of both bands.

1 Like

Hey, don’t mess with the Punks!! :wink:

1 Like

My Wife is a punk
I know better