What's your listening equipment and volume?

May I start bragging as the first one, guys? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Here it is, my little kitten:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
Mp3 player: Sandisk Sport Clip

The standard volume: 32,5%

4 Likes

What volume percentage do you listen on?

1 Like

I added that info, now kindly share your machine and parameters with us, please. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I use

And i use it via my mobile phone.
Volume : 33%

3 Likes

I listen off my phone speakers but I’m probably going to start listening to masked so I’ll use my Airpod pros on transparency mode

2 Likes

Right now I’m using the stock speakers on my Asus laptop but when I’m back home I’ll take a picture of my studio setup :wink:

Volume varies depending on track. Been playing ultrasonics at 75% in VLC on my Asus

3 Likes

Do you see good results using your phone speaker with ultrasonic?

I used StarkQ on Ultrasonic for a majority of the time when it first came out and I had great results.

1 Like

Nice, what kinda phone do you have? I haven’t used ultrasonic on my phone speakers much just cuz I’m worried about lack of results

most of the time I use the stock apple headphones, but when I use ultimas, I use my KRK 6s

2 Likes

I used my Pixel back then, now I use an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

What gives you the worry about lack of results with Ultrasonic? I check frequensee everytime I do ultras to make sure but I also check volume button taps.

I’ve checked the volume by the number of taps I do on the volume button.

2 Likes

Lol, just the fact that I can’t hear anything. I am pretty sure my phone (Moto z4) is more than good enough for it but there’s nothing rational about irrational fears.

I did notice a couple of months ago that when I listened to Primal Seduction with my phone underneath my pillow for a couple loops while I slept, I had very sexual dreams back to back to back all night. So that experience is the one that tells me, yes, my phone would work, but again, it’s just an irrational worry.

I get that, makes sense. I also use my iPad Pro speakers. I just used frequency and it’s currently around -60 based off frequensee.

For sure, I was getting worried today that it might not be working but that could just be recon. Obviously I don’t want to waste my time but I do believe it is working. Whenever I listen I tend to get pressure in my head after a while so I know something is happening.

I’m going to use external speakers for my phone during the evening though because even though it was loud enough on my volume pad it wasn’t loud on frequensee. I want to make sure I’m within a certain range.

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic I’ve been doing a bit of research since our conversation and wanted to put this here.

I’m actually preferring Ultrasonics now. As long as it registers on my phone on the far right using Frequensee and is above -80db I feel I’m good. Currently in the bath listening at -60lb.

2 Likes

Thanks Brandon, I’ll check that out.

1 Like

Ah yeah, I saw that thread awhile back, but I appreciate it nonetheless!

1 Like

No worries dude, I’ve really been playing with it since you said about being worried. Seems to be okay so far.

Of course! I’ve got more research to do.

1 Like

Mp3 player: Note 20 Ultra
Headphones: the AKG headphones that came along with the Note

2 Likes

When sleeping, major subs in masked:
Sleepace Sleep Headphones
AGPTEK A02 8GB MP3 Player

During the day, ultima subs in masked:
Powerbeats Pro Wireless
Android Phone

1 Like

I’ve switched from my mp3 player (Sandisk Sport Clip) to my phone (Galaxy J2 Prime) and now I feel the subs better and the results are more pronounced. I didn’t know that the player mattered.

1 Like