What's the Status on Post-Qv2 Tech?

We are all waiting for Q+ patiently… alright almost all of us :rofl:

SG is already Q+ :slight_smile:

Yes. I honestly can’t wait. Q+ U+ everything.

SG isn’t full Q+ it only has Q+ elements to it

But I think with all the support stuff they have going on it sorta took away from the automation and solace

2 Likes

I find it a quaint choice to detract from development of automation given that it has been a bottleneck for enabling much of the other advancements. I do acknowledge that in this speculation the reasons for its delay are quite opaque to us.

Me neither although my results on v2 are really great. It’s more about the listening regime, I’d love to listen to my subs once per week only.

1 Like

Not only this, I would like to have as little reconciliation as possible. This would come with solace, name/voice embed.

2 Likes

Well it was said end of the year as a rough estimate.

Anything worthwhile takes a while to be worth :sunglasses:

Also SG is your first glimpse of Q+ so that’s where you find new info.

Also also Saint is working on solace 24/7 it seems, he’s just never satisfied with it :grin:

1 Like

I REALLY REALLY hope this is true. You better believe I’m jumping on that ASAP. With things not opening up for even longer it seems Q+ is going to coincide with when everything is fully back to normal.

And then the world shall know @SubliminalUser. :smiley:

I’m very curious about this, how much better can it get from the Solace experimental? They never cease to amaze us.

1 Like

I suppose the timeline is what it is because SC considers the current work their final frontier, when they’re basically done with tech development.

1 Like

I don’t think they will ever been “done” developing new tech and having new breakthroughs.

1 Like

I am pretty certain Fire uses Sage Immortal to unearth the most arcane knowledge of reality and the human mind to develop further subliminal scripting to almost „impossible“ levels.

2 Likes

Was that Q v2 or Q + that you were talking about?

Well… I think we also need to reflect on the amount of reconciliation a loop can give you :sweat_smile: I mean, fitting more and more information is great, but getting major reconciliation after only one loop is not so good… So reconciliation management is also an important part of the equation!

2 Likes

Do you really think SaintSovereign has not accounted for that?

3 Likes

Well, Qv2’s effect on the forum can still be feeled. There are a lot of members who are pretty irritable because of strong recon. Myself am taking a break from here because I need to handle myself hahaha

So Q+… If there is more recon than Qv2? What will it do?

I assume part of Q+'s development is technology to reduce recon even further.

1 Like

Saint already mentioned due to the forum wide Qv2 recon they are looking into reducing recon while improving the titles aswell.

See the “bounty thread” for details.

1 Like

SG isn’t Q+. We’re busy working on everything behind the scenes, ya’ll. Lost of moving parts that we’re trying to manage.

EDIT: Yes, SG is a “taste” of Q+, as someone mentioned.

3 Likes